By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Oscars 2012!! Who will be the big winners? Winner's update. "Hugo" 5 and "The Artist" 5. Oscar Secrets Answered!

man-bear-pig said:
man-bear-pig said:
Best actor: Jean Dujardin
Best actress: Meryll Streep


I win!

Eh how about no:

pezus said:
Best Picture: The Artist
Best Actor: Jean Dujardin
Best Actress: Meryl Streep


Around the Network
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
man-bear-pig said:
Best actor: Jean Dujardin
Best actress: Meryll Streep


I win!

Eh how about no:

pezus said:
Best Picture: The Artist
Best Actor: Jean Dujardin
Best Actress: Meryl Streep


How about yes! You copied my predictions you wretched toad!



man-bear-pig said:
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
man-bear-pig said:
Best actor: Jean Dujardin
Best actress: Meryll Streep


I win!

Eh how about no:

pezus said:
Best Picture: The Artist
Best Actor: Jean Dujardin
Best Actress: Meryl Streep


How about yes! You copied my predictions you wretched toad!

Lol no I didn't. You just posted before me you sick fu-...nny guy!



pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
man-bear-pig said:
Best actor: Jean Dujardin
Best actress: Meryll Streep


I win!

Eh how about no:

pezus said:
Best Picture: The Artist
Best Actor: Jean Dujardin
Best Actress: Meryl Streep


How about yes! You copied my predictions you wretched toad!

Lol no I didn't. You just posted before me you sick fu-...nny guy!


Obviously The Artist was not a big deal in America. Is that different where you two are from? I am saying did everyone know about it and was it a popular movie? I think over here The Descendents had the most buzz, but I would not see that at all. It is hard to see George clooney as a regular guy.



    The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
pezus said:
man-bear-pig said:
man-bear-pig said:
Best actor: Jean Dujardin
Best actress: Meryll Streep


I win!

Eh how about no:

pezus said:
Best Picture: The Artist
Best Actor: Jean Dujardin
Best Actress: Meryl Streep


How about yes! You copied my predictions you wretched toad!

Lol no I didn't. You just posted before me you sick fu-...nny guy!


Obviously The Artist was not a big deal in America. Is that different where you two are from? I am saying did everyone know about it and was it a popular movie? I think over here The Descendents had the most buzz, but I would not see that at all. It is hard to see George clooney as a regular guy.

The Oscar-type movies always come here after the Oscars lol. 



Around the Network

Well, I'm appalled HP7 didn't get anything, even a nomination for some other stuff.

On the other hand, I'm glad Man or Muppet got best song.

Also, the best Animated Feature winner should have thanked Pixar for making a piece of garbage and giving them a chance to win.



A bigger crime is the shunning of Drive by the Academy.



that was a very very bad movie year



A biopic about Margaret thatcher(Best Actress) and a 1920s style black and white silent win awards: Best Actor and Best Picture. 2011 was a very disappointing year for movie releases. Margaret Thatcher and silent films are relics from an ancient past.



haha you are still complaining because a movie YOU don't like won some awards. love it^^

i'm still not sure if you don't get why the movie is silent or when you get it i don't get why you complain about it.

how should a movie about this topic look for you? i think it's a brilliant idea to make a movie about this topic like this.

do you think there should never be a movie anymore about something of the history of the world? because they would be about "relics from an ancient past"

what's next? no movie  about the future because we can't know the future? and no movie about fantasy worlds because fantasy is just fantasy?

ahh you liked hugo right? why is a movie like this (in the 30s) good but not a movie about something from the real past? because you say it? trololol