By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - 2018 Major League Baseball!!!!~ You have what it takes? Cubs lose, Rockies move on in a game that went on till after midnight

Who will be World Series Champions?

Yankees 6 18.18%

Cubs 5 15.15%

Houston 8 24.24%

Rockies 0 0%

Boston 2 6.06%

Washington 0 0%

Dodgers 9 27.27%

Indians 2 6.06%

Arizona 0 0%

Twins 1 3.03%

Total:33
EricHiggin said:
It's not as much fun when you know the outcome in advance.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/02/sport/houston-astros-sports-illustrated-cover-trnd/index.html

They must have had them pre-made? 

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
EricHiggin said:
It's not as much fun when you know the outcome in advance.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/02/sport/houston-astros-sports-illustrated-cover-trnd/index.html

They must have had them pre-made? 

You know your a top notch business when you print your championship covers 3 years in advance to save money. Not only that, but the cover/edition is already worth a fortune by the time they win!

The Nationals still have a chance to go 162-0.

I am watching play by play on mlb.com gameday. Neither Colorado or Chicago want to go home!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Kid of disappointing. The cubs game went on till after midnight here. Even the papers did not have it updated, just said tied in 12th inning.

So the Rockies move on to face the Brewers.

Around the Network

Glad our tradition of flopping in the postseason continues unabated!

noname2200 said:
Glad our tradition of flopping in the postseason continues unabated!

Hopefully the Yanks dont get far. I am always Happy when the A's at least make it to part of the show. Seattle surely wont. Although they did well this year, need to build on it though.