Forums - Sports Discussion - 2018 Major League Baseball!!!!~ You have what it takes? Cubs lose, Rockies move on in a game that went on till after midnight

Who will be World Series Champions?

Yankees 6 18.18%

Cubs 5 15.15%

Houston 8 24.24%

Rockies 0 0.00%

Boston 2 6.06%

Washington 0 0.00%

Dodgers 9 27.27%

Indians 2 6.06%

Arizona 0 0.00%

Twins 1 3.03%

Total:33
Insidb said:
spurgeonryan said:

Ah I see,  revenge. Lol,  part of the reason I don't like the Dodgers. Houston is also from my old division. Used to be a huge Mariners fan. But they crushed me too much and I have been gone too long. Had to adopt the cubs. 

I would have been fine with the Cubs and am impartial towards the Dodgers. If anything an LA win, would get the "you bought a championship" target off NY's back/

Being from everywhere but New York,  I feel that notion has kind of went away. Probably just due to them not having any dynasties for a while. 

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Insidb said:

I would have been fine with the Cubs and am impartial towards the Dodgers. If anything an LA win, would get the "you bought a championship" target off NY's back/

Being from everywhere but New York,  I feel that notion has kind of went away. Probably just due to them not having any dynasties for a while. 

Houston did NOT get the memo lol.

Game 1 seemed very short somehow.

Not starting out well for Houston.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Excellent game!!! They were saying that it's the record for home runs scored in a World Series game. My cable box wasn't working so I had to watch a Mexican broadcast being streamed.

Around the Network

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en-US&ie=UTF-8&source=android-browser&q=mlb+scores

Houston really showed the world they aren't going away quietly. Sweet! Glad they will make it interesting.

YUHS! Go Stros! If you can beat the freakin Red Sox, Yanks, AND Dodgers in one season, I'll forgive you for your pitiful performance against the White Sox in '05.. Had to endure so much crap from those south side jerks for well over a decade..

"We hold these truths t-be self-ful evident. All men and women created by the.. Go-you know the.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Let's not forget that it Devastated the Astros for nearly a decade where they were one of the worst teams in baseball.

sorry, worked 10 days in a row. Missed a lot of it.

HOUSTON Won!

So happy Dodgers bit the bullet. A slang term that I forget the meaning of.

https://www.mlb.com/

It's not as much fun when you know the outcome in advance.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/11/02/sport/houston-astros-sports-illustrated-cover-trnd/index.html