By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - 2018 Major League Baseball!!!!~ You have what it takes? Cubs lose, Rockies move on in a game that went on till after midnight

Who will be World Series Champions?

Yankees 6 18.18%

Cubs 5 15.15%

Houston 8 24.24%

Rockies 0 0%

Boston 2 6.06%

Washington 0 0%

Dodgers 9 27.27%

Indians 2 6.06%

Arizona 0 0%

Twins 1 3.03%

Total:33

If this were a movie it would be to unbelievable. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

It was the craziest series Mr D'angelo.

Can't even believe it. Was so upset with how they played at times, even today with the jitters but they came theough.

I like Indians too, and feel a bit bad, but they have 30 years to still get it.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:

Can't even believe it. Was so upset with how they played at times, even today with the jitters but they came theough.

Actually 40 years to match the Cubs. 

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
Yes!!!! Y.E.S Yes!

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").

Around the Network

That was the most awesome, wonderful, excruciating, horrible, awful, nerve racking, vomit inducing, and beautiful thing that I have ever seen in my life.

Flex your muscles now, LeBron.

The Cubs have won the World Series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Jays fan here from Toronto and I was going for the cubbies in the worlds. not because indians took us out but because the cubs story is JUST TOO DAM GOOD!

Has the curse been transfered now to the Indians? since cubs won it finally and on the Indians field? Plus all those goat hats of disrespect the fans were wearing.

FallingTitan said:
Jays fan here from Toronto and I was going for the cubbies in the worlds. not because indians took us out but because the cubs story is JUST TOO DAM GOOD!

Has the curse been transfered now to the Indians? since cubs won it finally and on the Indians field? Plus all those goat hats of disrespect the fans were wearing.

It wasn't a curse.  Those Cubs teams just weren't good enough.  This one was.

Go Cubs!

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

The whole series was like that. When they scored either 1 or 0 runs I was going crazy, then they tied the series and I was happier again. Tonight was no different with the wet grass, errors and both teams coming through with runs.

Good thing I am a manager, we watched the game in the lounge for 4 hours.

Bad role model Ryan!

It is the beginning of another year if baseball!

I will go with the Cubs for a repeat!

How about you?

Disclaimer: This thread get periodic updates, but don't expect a daily buzz or anything like that.