By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Resident Evil Revelations’ First Low Review

if you know edge, 6/10 is a pretty good review. they tend to use a 1 - 10 scale instead of the usual 7 - 9 scale adopted by most sites and magazines, so a 6 from them is almost like an 8 from any other publication.

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

Around the Network

Opinions are like assholes. Some of them are shitty.

DarkCronos said:
if you know edge, 6/10 is a pretty good review. they tend to use a 1 - 10 scale instead of the usual 7 - 9 scale adopted by most sites and magazines, so a 6 from them is almost like an 8 from any other publication.

Yeah, this could be true, but i've seen the review and they say things like the game it's short only 6 to 10 hours...

Wait a second...it's on the 3DS, on a 4GB cartrigde, games on blue ray (25gb) sometimes they don't last even to 5 hours.

Plus it's a survival horror, and plus it's probably the longest Resident Evil, and it has innovations for the series. (it's something they always point out)

I think they failed in picking the guy, it's for sure one that has played RE4 an 5 and has 4 like favorite game, so this change for him it's bad. But it's nonsense, because this pull out once that reviews are opinion not standards, and EDGE was always saying the opposite.

When this world will stop sell the reviews, in general, like they are made from robots? They are always opinion, i like the sites when it's clear it's that, like this one.

Spiders den are not for men.

My gaming channel: Stefano and the Spiders.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MultiSpider87?feature=mhum

Most games get some low reviews.

For instance Uncharted 3 got a 50/100 from some reviewer.

Edge is also known to actually use the full scale. (though I don't generally agree with their reviews, I commend them for actually using the whole scale. A 6 isn't necessarily like an 8 from another publication.

They gave Deus Ex a 9/10, and other games a 10/10, so that would mean those games would be an 11/10 and 12/10 respecitively which doesn't make sense.