By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hugo Chávez hints at US cancer plot

People are always making this kind of stuff up because they can't accept the world is dumber and less exciting than they think.

Look, as far as Brazil goes, Lula liked his drinks and everyone knows it, besides his deep voice always pointed out to some kind of malformation or acquired damage. And axilar lymphoma which Dilma had, is more common in Brazil than most people think, probably due to most women living their whole lives with nail infection due to constantly removing nail cuticules, which the country is number one worldwide. Whether it was Dilma's case or not, she healed anyways, so the evil alien cancer weapon seems pretty crappy still, don't you think. Chaves is probably more bitter about it all because he's apparently got terminal bone cancer.

In the end, who knows, they are being punished by the One True God to show the errors of their populist ways, lol.

Around the Network
Lyrikalstylez said:
VGKing said:
That cancer thing is strage though. Can't just be a coincidence....

thats exactly what Im thinking,  theres always a hint of truth in stories

Actually it could be a coincidence but as don't know what the rates of cancer in those countries in Latin America then we have no idea how coincidental it is. Also there is not always a hint of truth in all stories.

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Also, you know... assuming the US DID develop some sort of "automatic cancer giving poison".

Do you know how extremely stupid and wasteful it would be to use it on assassinations?

Additionally, assassinations on leaders who more often then not are ALLIES of the US.

I mean, why the hell would the US give cancer to the last two presidents of Brazil? The Workers party has actually been pretty strong US Ally.

lestatdark said:
Anyone that heeds any word that this madman ever says should do a brain check.

Having lived in Venezuela for most of my life and having to, literally, run away from the country after this bastard took over, destroying all the hard work that my family had for more than 4 generations, the only wish I have regarding him is that he dies as fast and as painful as he could possibly do.

Why did you move to the portugese speaking Portugal instead of Spain?

He is absolutely right-Read"Economic Hitman" by John Perkins about his life as economic Hitman.
Killing and putting down State Leaders in foreigns Countries is Is business as usual for the USA.
Also take a look at Youtube_Wesley Clark "7 countries in 5 years".
A former General who has predicted what is happening now in the arab world.only 2 of these 7 countries remaining by now(syria/Iran)-and they will fall soon and they will loose their oil and mineral deposits to the US oil and banking mafia the same way it has happened to Lybia,Iraq etc.
Chavez and Venezulelas Oil are also the targets-that"s why the USA is massivly building Army Bases in Columbia.
Most people will never recognize this-for those.Take a look at Youtube Charlotte Iserbyt-dumbing down of America.
The rest will keep on trading sh!t for caviar because they were told so and they will never realize that those incredible coincidences are designed

Around the Network
finalrpgfantasy said:
sometimes i wonder how he is still president of Venezuela.

Communism allows for the dirtiest, worst, most vile people to rise to become leader. Chavez joins a long line of tinpot leftists who control their platform with an iron fist, and destroy countries and cultures.

I wish him the worst. I really do.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

SxyxS said:
He is absolutely right-Read"Economic Hitman" by John Perkins about his life as economic Hitman.
Killing and putting down State Leaders in foreigns Countries is Is business as usual for the USA.
Also take a look at Youtube_Wesley Clark "7 countries in 5 years".
A former General who has predicted what is happening now in the arab world.only 2 of these 7 countries remaining by now(syria/Iran)-and they will fall soon and they will loose their oil and mineral deposits to the US oil and banking mafia the same way it has happened to Lybia,Iraq etc.
Chavez and Venezulelas Oil are also the targets-that"s why the USA is massivly building Army Bases in Columbia.
Most people will never recognize this-for those.Take a look at Youtube Charlotte Iserbyt-dumbing down of America.
The rest will keep on trading sh!t for caviar because they were told so and they will never realize that those incredible coincidences are designed

You do know that in the countries that the US supposedly stole oil from, the vast percentage of oil isn't going to the US, but competitors, right?

May want to look at the facts before spouting such things.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Wow this man is leading a nation, yet he's an unstable paranoid fool, what hope does the world have?

bmp said:
He is such an ignorant

that is such an ironic post

Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
Anyone that heeds any word that this madman ever says should do a brain check.

Having lived in Venezuela for most of my life and having to, literally, run away from the country after this bastard took over, destroying all the hard work that my family had for more than 4 generations, the only wish I have regarding him is that he dies as fast and as painful as he could possibly do.

Why did you move to the portugese speaking Portugal instead of Spain?

Because I was born here, but moved to Venezuela when I was 2 years old. Most of my family from my mother side is from here and my father's family is from Venezuela.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"