By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The Dark Knight Rises TRAILER is here - Added new Prometheus trailer too!

Tagged games:

looks boring. the last batman was brilliant though, more for the joker than anything else.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

Lol how does it look boring? The trailer showed only very short clips from the story

pezus said:
Lol how does it look boring? The trailer showed only very short clips from the story

And that's how a trailer is supposed to be.

Mordred11 said:
pezus said:

And that's how a trailer is supposed to be.

Indeed. I want to be blown away when I see the movie

I am not sure what is so special about this trailer, it looks fairly average to me.

I am not commenting on how the movie will actually be - just that I don't think this trailer is very interesting.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

I am not sure what is so special about this trailer, it looks fairly average to me.

I am not commenting on how the movie will actually be - just that I don't think this trailer is very interesting.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. Hearing and seeing Bane for the first time, hearing the chant, seeing Wayne in a "broken" state etc. All looks very good to me

pezus said:
Reasonable said:
pezus said:
Updated op with the official trailer!

Just when I was getting used to watching Kelly...

Looks pretty good I think.  Not sure why people say Bane is hard to hear it seems clear enough to me.  Glad they're not showing too much too early.

Speaking of which I can't believe there's a teaser for the release of the trailer for Prometheus.  Mind you - visually the stuff in the tiny clip looks spectacular.

Where can you find said clip?

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/52333

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Reasonable said:
pezus said:
Reasonable said:
pezus said:

Looks pretty good I think.  Not sure why people say Bane is hard to hear it seems clear enough to me.  Glad they're not showing too much too early.

Speaking of which I can't believe there's a teaser for the release of the trailer for Prometheus.  Mind you - visually the stuff in the tiny clip looks spectacular.

Nice, did I possibly spot a bit of Iceland in that clip? Looking forward to the trailer

Edit: This is what Scott said: "It will be 15 minutes in total, if all goes to plan. We are shooting the beginning of time.”

pezus said:
Reasonable said:
pezus said:
Reasonable said:
pezus said:

Nice, did I possibly spot a bit of Iceland in that clip? Looking forward to the trailer

Edit: This is what Scott said: "It will be 15 minutes in total, if all goes to plan. We are shooting the beginning of time.”

I think it was Iceland.  I'm pretty sure they shot some scenes on location somewhere like that.  If so it''ll be the first Alien film in franchise to have a some extensive outdoor footage shot on location - up until now pretty much everything has been studio based apart from a couple of establishing shots in Alien 3 (which I think were trimmed right down in the final cut).

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

I guess The reason Anne hatheway couldn't act like Catwoman is that she couldn't be a B**** enough !

oh and the fact that Nolan's movies lacks of B****s !