By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Poland update - 2 milions Snipers in the World

Tagged games:

Zlejedi said:
pezus said:
Zlejedi said:
Some more sales numbers.

Also shows how big Champions sales are when they match BF3 numbers on 3 platforms together ;)

Why did the Fifa PS3 version only get a <40% share? Is the PS2 version selling well or what? (don't even know if a ps2 version exists)

But that's a huge success for PS3 version.

If console version can get 40% of market share against PC behemoth it's really suprising. Typically all console versions put together don't reach 40% ;)

Ah so the PC version explains it?

Around the Network

@zlejedi

ahh ok i didn't know it's so easy with the ds as well^^

do you know the price in euro for move in poland? maybe it's cheaper than in germany and some guys from poland living in germany which are a lot (for people who don't know it) buy it there on vacation for themselves or friends? the ratio is really high didn't know you love move so much in poland :)

crissindahouse said:

@zlejedi

ahh ok i didn't know it's so easy with the ds as well^^

do you know the price in euro for move in poland? maybe it's cheaper than in germany and some guys from poland living in germany which are a lot (for people who don't know it) buy it there on vacation for themselves or friends? the ratio is really high didn't know you love move so much in poland :)

Around 50 euro for move+camera

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

The new EA data makes the sports champion numbers (and therefore move numbers) look even more like they are wrong.

No way did Sports Champion outsell FIFA + BF3 combined.

I'm not really here!

kowenicki said:
The new EA data makes the sports champion numbers (and therefore move numbers) look even more like they are wrong.

It didn't

Around the Network
pezus said:
kowenicki said:

It didn't

er.... according to these numbers it did...

Sports champ: 100k

FIFA: 40k, BF3: 60k  (being generous... BF3 sold 100k on PS3, PC and 360 combined)

I'm not really here!

kowenicki said:
pezus said:
kowenicki said:

It didn't

FIFA: 40k, BF3: 60k  (being generous... BF3 sold 100k on PS3, PC and 360 combined)

Lol, yeah, if you're comparing only PS3 to PS3. But to be fair, Sports Champions has been out for much longer and I think it has bundles with the Move in Poland.

pezus said:
kowenicki said:
pezus said:
kowenicki said:

It didn't

Lol, yeah, if you're comparing only PS3 to PS3. But to be fair, Sports Champions has been out for much longer and I think it has bundles with the Move in Poland.

well, of course I'm only comparing PS3 to PS3.... 

I'm not really here!

kowenicki said:

Yes I'm sure Sony Poland doesn't know how much they sold which is why they sent this info to all major gaming portals in Poland :)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

kowenicki said:
pezus said:
kowenicki said:
pezus said:
kowenicki said:

It didn't

well, of course I'm only comparing PS3 to PS3.... 

What can i say. Sports Champions is just a beast over there (and move)