By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

lol -2.500.000 how did you do that?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I was banned for 400 years, time flies.

Join the new subreddit:  www.reddit.com/r/VGChartz

@ ArtofAngels: Yeah, and it'll be my only one: I need as much vg$ as I can get once the prediction page is up and/or running... I have a rather interesting prediction waiting in the wings, and it'll have to be resolved at the end of summer this year...

EDIT: Never mind: it's only been four days since you last commented on the matter, sorry, ioi...

EDIT #2: And now it's been a week... Crazy, huh? Would really like to hear something about the Predictions League right now...

My Wii Friend Code is: 6458-0869-2019-9754

Also, my 3DS Friend Code is: 1891-1193-6272

And my Pokemon White Friend Code is: 2408-6863-8559

PM me with your corresponding code if you Friend me!

I have a suggestion, ioi.

I don't know if anyone has made this suggestions yet, but if they did, great.

1) Bannings: I don't much care how much it costs you when you get banned for however long, but having people with ridiculous negative millions is just silly. Is it possible to put a bottom barrier of 0 (zero)?

2) Bets: There are a lot of bets going on around about the gaming community. Is it possible that when two users make a bet, that when one person loses and the other wins, a certain amount of VG$ exchanges between the two users? I think that would be great. (This could also work for ban bets. However long a person accepts a ban bet (a week), they should lose that money, and the winner should gain it).

3) Changing Your Title: A LOT of people make bad title posts or misleading ones or accidentally misspell something. Is it possible to incorporate vg$ such that you pay to have your title changed? I don't think mods even have the ability to do this yet, and I think it's an important power that should be exercised.

I think there should be more things that cost money, and when you have no money, you should be able to do those things. Makes sense to me!

I should have put my Profile Pic a day later.
I put a pic on the day I signed up and that was Jan. 6. To know that I could have had 50 bucks more. that hurts . j.k