By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - What was the last VHS that you watched?

Jumpin said:

For movies: Lord of the Rings: The fellowship of the Ring (theatrical edition) - and the only reason for that was because the DVD was sold out and I couldn't wait. It was probably within 2 weeks that I bought the DVD.

For everything else, it would have been old K-1 (kickboxing) VHS, only because I had so many and I couldn't get the same events on DVD until later. I would say that the last time I watched a K-1 VHS was maybe 2003, my last year of University; and I had no VHS player after that.

I picked up the Special Directors cut of The Fellowship of the Rings on VHS. Most new movies by that time, I would pick up on DVD though. Must have either been cheaper or maybe it just was not out on VHS yet.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

The last VHS I watched was some random shoots when I was a child made by my mother, and I converted it to DVD, it was in summer 2006. But my mother still only uses VHS, she doesn't like DVDs (she thinks that's not as easy to record on DVD the broadcasts she like and want to keep).

Monster Bang 11: Bang That Ass

Just when you think a series has nowhere else to go, they do a complete dedication to monster ass banging. 10/10.

Kai Master said:
The last VHS I watched was some random shoots when I was a child made by my mother, and I converted it to DVD, it was in summer 2006. But my mother still only uses VHS, she doesn't like DVDs (she thinks that's not as easy to record on DVD the broadcasts she like and want to keep).

I cannot figure out how to record on DVD's. To be honest I could not even figure out how to record a recent parade that my daughter was in on VHS either.  I am guessing it is because

A: I am stupid

B: Cable

C: There is some system that I was supposed to follow and I do not know what it is.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

ninja i would agree with ya . but try finding a legit copy of wheels of terror on any other format other then vhs

i looked everywhere . and guess what . i only found 1 copy of it on vhs alone for 50 bucks .
(not counting the few copied discs i found on amazon - those do not count cause their not actually legit)

last movie 2 weeks ago the lady and the tramp 2

Around the Network

Anyone ever see that episode of seinfeld called Bizarro Jerry? That is what this thread popping up again reminds me of. But to go with the flow I just picked up a few John Wayne movies, some old 80's anime, danger mouse, a Bill Murray movie with Eddie from Christmas Vacation. Dint even know the name of it. I assume anyone who posts after this will say a Disney movie or Land Before Time.

Pokemon the Movie 2000 "The Power of One" about two years ago on a 46 inch CRT.

See my last post. That is what I will put here as well.

Except for I bought Jabberwocky on VHS recently, Robin and Marian with Sean Connery, Some W.C Fields, Bunch of old Anime and Manga, Firestarter, Some john wayne movies, and many many more! Probably been buying ten VHS a week for the past 4 months now.

Bride of chucky

We threw out our VHS player about 6 years ago (if not longer), I haven't played or SEEN a VHS since.

As for the last one I remember watching...probably Home Alone 2.