By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pushmo/Pullblox Will add user made content now and then! Today’s puzzle (01/21/2012) Baby Metroid!

midorigreen said:

Fourteen hours in and I finally finished the main game and all 198 puzzles. Now it's just onto the bonus puzzles.

Edit: Also if you're looking for user made content these sites have a bunch of QR codes

http://www.abload.de/gallery.php?key=qKgqHUQG

http://hikuosu.tenkai.ws/joyful/joyful.cgi

http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/4851/1323381168041.jpg

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/7983/1323381324263.jpg

Cool thanks for sharing!

So many of them! this will provide endless puzzle solving :D

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

Heres the only one ive created thus far.

Now its your turn Vgchartz.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Looks cool, I love puzzle games. I'll download it tonight.

nice bump

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Mutant Mudds - Pushmo QR code

Link

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Around the Network

I got it soon after it launched on the eShop, it's addictive! I'm about halfway through. Oh, and I think the European 'Pullblox' > the US 'Pushmo'. :p

Also, all those complicated user-made character designs look fabulous, but I got one question... are they actually playable, or just there 'cos they look good?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Cheebee said:
I got it soon after it launched on the eShop, it's addictive! I'm about halfway through. Oh, and I think the European 'Pullblox' > the US 'Pushmo'. :p

Also, all those complicated user-made character designs look fabulous, but I got one question... are they actually playable, or just there 'cos they look good?

Anything that has a QR code is playable - the editor won't provide a QR code for a design unless you played it through successfully.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

I've just bought it and is impressive, great game! Right now i'm at 2-1, but have a lot of work to do, so it will stay in that stage for a while :(

WiiU/Wii/3DS/DS/Xbox360/PS3/PSP Owner 
3DS FC: 1032-1246-9162  (Nacho)
Nintendo Network ID: Zap786
If you add me, please let me know to add you back

I've added this thread to my 3DS Community thread, so keep on posting awesome QR puzzles!

bmmb1 said:
Cheebee said:

Anything that has a QR code is playable - the editor won't provide a QR code for a design unless you played it through successfully.

So, by 'playing through' a level, do you mean get to the top to rescue a kid like the official levels? Do you get to pick where to put the kid if you design it?

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046