By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo "blame" me by ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡"having a moded wii"!!!!!!

speakada english? get outta here you moron, learn to speak the language, or post on your own board. we either spesk US english, or kings english (euope) get the F outta here with your spanish... leave it on your own site!

Around the Network
samus086 said:
because tri-wing is easy to get, if you bought a modded wii... well then thats your problem... should have looked at it closer before you accepted it. Otherwise, you should have done lke most and stand in line and get your dues... rather than buy a second hand systen only to be screwed over.

least its not 3 rings of death....

Maybe next time you could read the topic?

He bought it in a mall, believing it to be new.

Edit: @Samus. Calm down man, they are trying to help a guy who doesn't speak good english. I know in general that speaking foreign languages on a English based board is unacceptable but you gotta apply common sense. 

I dont care. Either pspak our damn language, our get the fuck out/ post in your own region...

Come live with me and see how us Arizonians live... or shut the fuck up...

dont defend someone you dont even know. try defending our rights and privilages, instead of giving some illegal more than we have!

and thats whats its come down to, illegals and criminals have more rights that us LEGAL citizens.. you are just makeing it worse!

Oh, and by the way, if you send somethingt o Nintendo and it has a mod-chip... this is exactly whats going to happen... get real now... Ive gotten new games from them for less tham a book of stamps..... you have to know how to go about it, and if you buy something modded... its YOURE OWN DAMN FAULT

dont complain to people who bought there firsthand...

samus086 said:
I dont care. Either pspak our damn language, our get the fuck out/ post in your own region...

dont defend someone you dont even know. try defending our rights and privilages, instead of giving some illegal more than we have!

and thats whats its come down to, illegals and criminals have more rights that us LEGAL citizens.. you are just makeing it worse!

We are not living in US, we are not illegal. Also I dont see any forum rules about languages.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
samus086 said:

yeah right, anyone not speaking english should leave this site to us white superior americans. Take any of the otherones with you: Blacks, Jews, Hispanics.

How fucked up are you? 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Before you're going to complain about other people not speaking the same language as you Samus I suggest you learn how to use it correctly, your grammar suggests as much about your intelligence as your posts do. Somebody who speaks Spanish is not 'some illegal' when they are living in fucking Spain.

I seriously suggest you just leave these boards Samus, your posts are simply too stupid for me to handle and I don't want to get banned for flaming you.

samus086 said:

I'm native American, leave my country you illegal immigrant! This isn't even your damn land! Go defend your own damn rights in your own damn country, unless you're Native American than welcome home brother, Osiyo On Topic: ¿Usted intentó llamar la línea del tech y caminar ellos con su historia completa? Mi madre intentó poner un protector de la pantalla del DS en mi lite limitado de Zelda DS de la edición y ensuciado le encima de nintendo lo está fijando para libre ningunas preguntas pedidas. La llamada justa una más vez y camina tranquilamente ellas abajo de la historia. Sorry... it's not my Spanish my friend told me how to say it.

Please don't mind the retards, personally, I don't believe he's actually from arizona anyway.

Also, sorry to say, but the Wii could easily have been modified by the store you bought it from, with that in mind, the only real chance you've got is to go back to the store owner you bought it from and hope you have some sort of connections you can use to put some pressure on him.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

whats up with this samus guy, he cant even write proper english.

ontopic: you have to go to the shop and use your warranty.