Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The worst Nintendo is doomed article

lol its the psp vs DS all over again XD

Around the Network

He was wrong 20 years ago. He's wrong now.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

sethnintendo said:
Troll_Whisperer said:
It looks like a 12 year old wrote this. There are even grammatical errors...

Yea, after reading it another time I noticed a problem with almost every sentence.

"Nintendo are banking on classics such as Mario Kart, Super Mario and Zelda to beat off the competition from Sony's PS Vista"

"Nintendo are heading in the same direction"

I suppose he doesn't even realize Nintendo is a single company. 

He also uses "it's" every time he wants to say "its", and the commas are so badly used it was actually hard for me to read.

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

Oh My God!

Who is this guy? He looks like a guy in my looked KFC shop!

it may be him taking a break from the fryer.

Switch!!!

Troll_Whisperer said:

He also uses "it's" every time he wants to say "its", and the commas are so badly used it was actually hard for me to read.

Somehow I didn't even notice the misuse of its/it's.  Not being able to use its/it's correctly is pretty bad.  If this was a 3rd grade essay he would probably get a D+ at most.  I'm surprised he didn't even proofread before posting.  I hope that English isn't his native language.

Around the Network
amp316 said:

When in doubt I will hit the return button.

It makes it look like a professional article even if I'm an an idiot.

People will more likely read my article if it isn't a wall of text.

My name is Faisal Alani.

I love the return button.

Bahaha!!

I though it was just me when I noticed that ugly grammatical error in his second paragraph. And people like him guy call themselves writers.

yep this is possibly the worst Doomed Article, I blame the games is the reason the 3DS is struggling, not the 3D.