I loved it! 35 66.04%

It was okay. 4 7.55%

It didn't like it. 10 18.87%

See results. 4 7.55%

Total:53
RolStoppable said:
Level1Death said:
morenoingrato said:

Well, overall, World S felt like it was made in a rush a month before release.

I feel the same way about the green stars.

They are still much better than the first Galaxy's secret after getting 120 stars and they actually add some need for exploration which is something that some people wanted more of in the regular course of Galaxy 2.

That's true. It was better than the first Galaxy's secret but that so called exploration that some people wanted, I didn't see it.

Around the Network
Level1Death said:
RolStoppable said:

They are still much better than the first Galaxy's secret after getting 120 stars and they actually add some need for exploration which is something that some people wanted more of in the regular course of Galaxy 2.

That's true. It was better than the first Galaxy's secret but that so called exploration that some people wanted, I didn't see it.

You can't just rush through the stages and find the green stars at the end. The opening camera shots rarely show the locations of green stars, so you have to search for them. That falls under exploration, albeit not extensive exploration, because Galaxy 2's levels are rather linear. Hence why I said "some need for exploration".

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Never mind this.

RolStoppable said:
Level1Death said:
RolStoppable said:

You can't just rush through the stages and find the green stars at the end. The opening camera shots rarely show the locations of green stars, so you have to search for them. That falls under exploration, albeit not extensive exploration, because Galaxy 2's levels are rather linear. Hence why I said "some need for exploration".

They should've given us new and more challenging ground to traverse in each galaxy. The stars would be hidden through out the new grounds and you would receive no help in finding them. If you happened to pass one you would be able to go back, most of the time. This would've made the green stars more enjoyable. Also it got rather annoying to see the comet warning every time you got to the star select screen. `

I only played it for a little bit, but it had a lot of potential. It was a very fun game at the time! One of the reasons I picked up the wii, I just never got around to buying it. Even when last week it was only 14.99.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
Chrizum said:
blunty51 said:
Chrizum said:
freebs2 said:

in M64 when you enter a level you don't have a forced objective, you can go for the star you prefer.

That's actually not true at all. You still had to choose a star before you start a level just like in all other 3D Marios after it. Banjo Kazooie had more freedom than any Mario game.

Yes, but you still had more freedom in M64 than any other even if you choose a star in the beginning. In most cases you basically had the same stage structure/design no matter what you choose, enabling you to get any star, whereas after M64 it got too specific. This is actually good, AND bad.

I agree that the structure of the levels remained largly the same regardless which star you chose, but in SM64 you could only get the star you picked in the beginning, any other star would be blank and thus wouldn't count to your star total. That's a design decision I never understood.

I can say for a fact that that wasn't the case. There were a small handful of stars where to obtain that star, you had to choose it specifically at the select screen (both of the races with Koopa the Quick come to mind), but most were free choice

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.