Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sell me Mario Kart 7

Tagged games:

I am not going to go through the whole thread and see if anyone posted a video. You got to play it then! I see you made some comments, but how did you like it?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

I am not going to go through the whole thread and see if anyone posted a video. You got to play it then! I see you made some comments, but how did you like it?

It seemed ok, I don't think it'll be anywhere near as good as MK Wii though since missing several of the new additions MK Wii added and the gliding/water/kart building don't come anywhere close to making up for the removed stuff.

KylieDog said:
spurgeonryan said:

It seemed ok, I don't think it'll be anywhere near as good as MK Wii though since missing several of the new additions MK Wii added and the gliding/water/kart building don't come anywhere close to making up for the removed stuff.

If they have the taunts and mid air boost in it before it comes out will you change your mind? Or is it still a no?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
KylieDog said:
spurgeonryan said:

If they have the taunts and mid air boost in it before it comes out will you change your mind? Or is it still a no?

I'm still buying it, I just think it'll be a weaker entry into the series.  I'll mainly play it online when my partner using the PS3/360, or if I'm on the loo. ;)

Sounds good then! I think it will be well made, and fun. We will see though. Still a few months to go.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

How come nobody drifts when they show off the demo? :/

bobgamez said:
spurgeonryan said:

How come nobody drifts when they show off the demo? :/

I want to say because they are experts playing it, and it is that good of game! Haven't played it so I dont really know.