By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Kirby Mass attack mini games in action! "Truck update"

Tagged games:

Visit Nintendo of America’s Twitter page (@NintendoAmerica) for details on exact times and locations. For more information about Kirby Mass Attack, visit http://kirbymassattack.com.

Read more: http://www.thetanooki.com/2011/09/08/nintendo-to-feed-the-masses-with-kirby-snack-attack-trucks/#ixzz1XTQT2GBx

They are actually giving out food with these snack trucks here are the locations.

Kirby Snack Attack Truck Tour Schedule
Sept. 14: Rockefeller Plaza, New York City
Sept. 14-15: San Francisco Bay Area
Sept. 16-18: Upper Kirby neighborhood, Houston

Enjoy!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
looks ok

Well we will let the snack trucks help you decide to buy it then! Since I have not gotten you excited about it yet!!

i love kirby. Mario an't got noth'n on kirby, i just wish they'd give him more freedom. open up the wourld more. no more side scrolling for kirby

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
looks ok

Well we will let the snack trucks help you decide to buy it then! Since I have not gotten you excited about it yet!!

i love kirby. Mario an't got noth'n on kirby, i just wish they'd give him more freedom. open up the wourld more. no more side scrolling for kirby

Didn't they do that once, and they gave it 7's for scores?

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
looks ok

not sure, but a 7 isn't bad.

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
looks ok

No its not. I remember the old days when all I had was an EGM and if they gave it a 7, then you were good to go!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
looks ok

No its not. I remember the old days when all I had was an EGM and if they gave it a 7, then you were good to go!

yea but 7's do scare me. if VGC gives a game a 7 then there is no chance of me buying it. VGC is already harsh enough in there reveiws, but i hate reading so i don't read them. i'm more of the video reveiw type

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
looks ok

yea but 7's do scare me. if VGC gives a game a 7 then there is no chance of me buying it. VGC is already harsh enough in there reveiws, but i hate reading so i don't read them. i'm more of the video reveiw type

There is your truck! Now go get excited!

http://www.3dsbuzz.com/kirby-attacks-by-truck/

Kirby Attacks By Truck

Nintendo of America is promoting Kirby Mass Attack with sweet treats–find out how to get one of your own!

Nintendo of America has been known to travel the country with innovative advertising techniques in the past, but this is possibly the first time they’re handing out snacks.

As a promotion for Kirby’s Mass Attack, NoA is sending a distinctly Kirby-like truck to various locations in America this week. Trucks will head out to New York City and San Francisco tomorrow and Thursday, but the Kotaku offices in New York got a special visit today! The trucks are handing out fruit-flavored ice cream bars, as a reference to the fruits that Kirby has to collect in his newest game, and the a truck-girls are on hand with a Kirby-Pink DSi and playable preview of the Mass Attack.

Trucks will be near Rockefeller Plaza in NYC, the San Francisco Bay Area and the “Upper Kirby” neighborhood in Houston, Texas, leading up to the release of Kirby Mass Attack next week. Trucks will be in New York and California on the 14th and 15th, and in Houston over the weekend. Watch Nintendo of America’s Twitter account for more specific location updates throughout the week.