By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Sports players that you wish could have or could last a little longer?

Tagged games:

spurgeonryan said:
saicho said:

Barry Sanders. He was still the best when he retired. That's rare.

On the other hand, I hope Favre stays retired.

Why did he retire so soon? wasn't it because his knees were bad or something?

Nope, he claims he "lost his competitive spirit" after playing for the Lions so long (and losing all the time). The Lions either didn't want to trade him, or couldn't get a good enough offer for him, so he opted to retire instead of waste his days away as a Lion. 

Plus he probably just wanted to retire on top before his talent began to decline or he injured his knees. 

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

So I am watching the Dew Tour in Portland, Oregon and I heard the name Bucky Lasek.

Yay, for the shout out of cities I live near.  Woot OREGON, greatest state in the Union

My Real Redneck friends

PDF said:
spurgeonryan said:

So I am watching the Dew Tour in Portland, Oregon and I heard the name Bucky Lasek.

Yay, for the shout out of cities I live near.  Woot OREGON, greatest state in the Union

I am from Washington, and my grandfather lived in Roseburg oregon.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Barry Bonds, he was still a dominate force, but all the bs around forced him out. He still has some of the best numbers of all time, but he could have been even better.

Also, how about Bo Jackson. He was even better then Prime Time, if it was not for the injuries, he would have been a dual Hall of Famer.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

spurgeonryan said:
PDF said:
spurgeonryan said:

Friom Oregon, currently in Moses Lake, WA.   where in WA you from?

My Real Redneck friends

Around the Network

I really hope Roger Federer can win at least 3-4 grand slams before he retires.

PDF said:
spurgeonryan said:
PDF said:
spurgeonryan said:

Yelm, Washington. Ten miles south of Oly.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

PDF said:
spurgeonryan said:
PDF said:
spurgeonryan said:

doen

TakeMeToTheHospital said:
I really hope Roger Federer can win at least 3-4 grand slams before he retires.

Nadal won this last one, and even Roddick did pretty well finally as well!