Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rank this game--Wii Play!!

Tagged games:

How much do you Play?

I Play ALL the time! 3 11.54%

I let others Play for me. 0 0.00%

Wii Play together! 4 15.38%

I refuse to Play! 10 38.46%

What is this?!? I don't even.... 6 23.08%

See results you boring person. 3 11.54%

Total:26

Does this mean my score does not count? There is hardly any game to rate, is a small bunch of shovelware pretty much.

Around the Network

8.3 Amazon UK

7.3 Amazon US

Apart from Wii Sports, no other game at that time allowed a 2 yr old to enjoy all the games that we 'hardcore' gamers have played before. More replayability than any non-online enabled HD game.

Virtual Pool and Tanks, whilst dated, are still better games than the majority of tripe sloshed out this gen.

I'll give it an 8.

I suppose when you kids can buy games at less than 10% of the price we had to pay, inflation and hype adjusted, then replayability isn't a major factor any more.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

Pyro as Bill said:

More replayability than any non-online enabled HD game.

I see what you did there. 

KylieDog said:
Does this mean my score does not count? There is hardly any game to rate, is a small bunch of shovelware pretty much.

If you edit some more of your dislike for the game in your post then it will be counted.

yo_john117 said:
KylieDog said:

If you edit some more of your dislike for the game in your post then it will be counted.

I'll redo my rating in this post then.

What Machina said.  5.1. 

Its a bunch of crap looking and simplistic minigames.  Shovelware.

Around the Network

..well, looks like my review won't count. i'd consider adding more depth to my review but for 2 reasons

1. doesn't look like we'll get 15 "counted" reviews anyways.
2. i'm not putting more effort into a review than nintendo put into the "game".

kitler53 said:
..well, looks like my review won't count. i'd consider adding more depth to my review but for 2 reasons

1. doesn't look like we'll get 15 "counted" reviews anyways.
2. i'm not putting more effort into a review than nintendo put into the "game".

If you bumped up your score to 5.1, then we would be at 14 reviews.

yo_john117 likes to pretend that he is in charge of this thing, but he really isn't.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

trasharmdsister12 said:
yo_john117 said:

Back in the day I would have allowed stuff like this to happen. But everyone wanted me to be more fair so now I am an absolute hardass when it comes to this stuff.

Yea. Yo_john's got buns'o'steel!

Yep I make Drake's buns look flabby!

We're at 14 votes if we include Kylie and Machina's scores and exclude the score from morenoingrato. If we include his then we're at 15... It's yo_john's call on what's included. Come on... Get to 15!

I think this rule edit here will make everyone the happiest.

2. If you score a game 4 or more points above or below a game's metacritic average then you must go into great detail as to why you did so.

What do you think? I personally think this is the best possible way to do this especially when dealing with games that aren't as good.

So with this rule change Carl's score wouldn't count and neither would morenoingrato's