By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What´s your best Nintendo memory?

Hmm, here's a few:

Scoring on a goalkeeper punt in Goal on NES.

Walking to my friend's house almost daily to borrow LoZ: ALTTP for a few hours. It was so hard I had to borrow it many times to finally finish it.

Beating Secret of Mana (over and over) with my older brother on SNES. For some reason, we never bought this game. We just kept renting it every weekend and beating it all over again.

Around the Network

Has to be Super Mario Land and then Pokemon on the Gameboy. Just the whole Pokemon thing. It was great. Everyone played the game, traded the cards. It was the one moment in time when almost every child was in unity over what was cool.

I have to add No more Heroes to this list, even though I haven´t tried it yet I still am pretty sure it will be right up there.

So far it´s one of the best memories as I am awaiting the game

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Best memory must be Super Mario 64. Played that game to death, loved it:)
Never had such freedom in a game I was jumping around the castle for a while before I actually went in:) good times..
Greatest gaming memory still is RE1 remake on the GC though. IF you havn't played it (and you like horror games) check it out(Y)

Wii code:                                        Mario Kart wii:
6586-0674-1620-6955                        0344-9880-0252
PM me if you added me and I'll add you:)

Self-proclaimed, biggest Resident Evil Fanboy of VGChartz!

EXTREMELY tough to pick just one memory... there are so many, like playing Super Mario World saturday mornings, playing Donkey Kong Country for the first time, playing Super Mario 64 for the first time, endless hours with friends on Goldeneye and ISSS64, playing Wii sports for the first time... and many, many others...

If I have to pick one as THE BEST, I think it would be Ffnally getting my Wii after months of struggling to get one (I live in Bolivia, and my cousing bought it for me in the U.S after searching for months and then many troubles to sent it over here)

Maybe we could start more threads for favourite memories per generation... I'm sure N64 memories are the most

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird. 

Around the Network

I think it’s a tie between getting my Super Nintendo on Christmas and the very first time I played Super Mario 64.

I remember when I nearly finished SMB with no lives lost ... I memorized every stage , but than I fell of a cliff :( Still , Il never forget that moment :)

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

watching my cousin beat the first boss in SMB1... we were all so exited... he even called his dad at work to tell him about it.....

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

playing mario for the first time

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"