By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - New Catwoman! I don't know what to think..As of Sept 7th 2011 I know what to think now!!!

Tagged games:

thismeintiel said:
spurgeonryan said:
pezus said:
iBlah said:

all you haters can go to hell.

What is this? Her costume?

I can only imagine that this was a photo shoot for Maxim or something. Unless its the costume she uses to seduce Batman or something?

Yea, its just from a photo shoot.  She is real sexy in it, too.

Yes ! She sure is! I would say that as long as she wears that for half the movie(it will get an R rating Lol)it will be great!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network

http://movies.ign.com/articles/119/1196529p1.html

Yes, Hathaway's Catwoman Has Ears
Spy pics from the set of TDKR reveal Selina Kyle's full costume.
September 25, 2011
by Jim Vejvoda
LATEST IMAGES
View all 5 images »
LATEST VIDEOS
View all 6 videos »

A batch of spy photos from the Los Angeles set of The Dark Knight Rises reveal Anne Hathaway in full costume as Catwoman, and that her feline fatale does indeed have "ears."

As you can see from the video below, Catwoman's "ears" are created when she pushes her night-vision goggles onto her head as you might do with sunglasses, creating the impression of the character's signature pointy ears. Selina Kyle also wears a black mask underneath her goggles. Overall, Hathaway's Catwoman looks far more reminiscent of Julie Newmar's on the classic Batman TV series than Michelle Pfeiffer or Halle Berry's big screen Catwoman.

The pics also show Hathaway on the Batpod and with Christian Bale's Batman (gotta love the shot of him smiling and all animated in-between takes) and Gary Oldman's Commissioner Gordon.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter