Forums - Gaming Discussion - have you ever been interested in an Transformers MMO?

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
Have you played this yet MDJ?

i have no idea when it comes out.

Well what is the real name of the game?

i have no idea. i haven't checked up on it and now isn't the best time to

Predictable. You used me for your 7400 post. Why is it not the best time?

ovcourse not i'm all over the site answering your noticications. o yea. your crazy. did i mention Kirby?

Around the Network

Yeah am interested in transformers.

i would love one but i wouldnt pay for it. And i am sure it wouldnt look to great.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!

MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
Have you played this yet MDJ?

i have no idea when it comes out.

Well what is the real name of the game?

i have no idea. i haven't checked up on it and now isn't the best time to

Predictable. You used me for your 7400 post. Why is it not the best time?

ovcourse not i'm all over the site answering your noticications. o yea. your crazy. did i mention Kirby?

I'll tell you what! When you see my name in your notification bar, just dont go to it! Do that a few time and you will break your notification answering addiction!

@ JamaicameCRAZY

If they could find a way to charge for buying more items, then your plan just may work!

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

spurgeonryan said:

I'll tell you what! When you see my name in your notification bar, just dont go to it! Do that a few time and you will break your notification answering addiction!

@ JamaicameCRAZY

If they could find a way to charge for buying more items, then your plan just may work!

There is lots of free to play games out there. Hell if it was awesome it would be set in the present put advertisements in the background and so on. If google and cell phone games can survive on ads why not a game like this..

It will never happen though.

EVERY GAMERS WORST NIGHTMARE...THE TANGLING CABLES MONSTER!

Coffee is for closers!