By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - What type of music do you listen to. And does music have a big impact in your everyday life.. :)

What genre of music do you listen to....

R&B/Soul 1 2.86%

Techno/Electronic 1 2.86%

Hip-hop/Rap 3 8.57%

Dubstep 0 0%

Country 1 2.86%

Pop 7 20.00%

Rock/Metallica 7 20.00%

Soundtracks/Instrumentals 4 11.43%

Other 10 28.57%

See results... 1 2.86%

Total:35

Hey everyone.Today i wanted to know what type of music genres people listen to. So i will makeing a poll showing all shorts of popular genres in todays world of music. Please try to choose one genre and if you can explain why you like that particular genre of music.     :)

I personally love dubstep and hip-hop and a bit of techno. I like these because i always feel all warm and fuzzy inside.   :)

Around the Network

You broke your own rules by (1) not picking one type of music and (2) not telling why you like those genres. Someone lock this thread.

I mostly listen to big, melodic hard rock/AOR type stuff. But I'm not telling why since you didn't.

@badgenome

I was still editing my thread so hush.   :)

Metallica is not a genre!

ThePS3News said:

Hey everyone.Today i wanted to know what type of music genres people listen to. So i will makeing a poll showing all shorts of popular genres in todays world of music. Please try to choose one genre and if you can explain why you like that particular genre of music.     :)

I personally love dubstep and hip-hop and a little techno.   :)

Eww just wondering how people can listen to dubstep and be really into it without being really drunk in a very dark club and a very hot girl grinding up against you :P

OT: I like very specific alternative rock bands, because these specific bands have the largest amount of good quality music IMO.

Around the Network

Where's the alternative/indie rock category??? "/

badgenome said:
Metallica is not a genre!

I know its not a gnere genuis. I put them there beacuse they are one of the most famous active rock bands out still peforming. So please give me break.   :)

I listen to a wide margin of different genres... For instance, in the past week I've listened to Arcade Fire, Pink Floyd, Lil B, The Beatles, Metallica, Eminem, Mozart, Bon Iver, Beyonce, Bad Meets Evil, Death Cab For Cutie, Diana Ross, MGMT, Crystal Castles, Lady Gaga, Tyler the Creator, 2pac, Michael Jackson, and much more. I guess you could say I might lean towards the indie/hipster scene, but I don't really affiliate myself with them.

I listen to music every day and almost all the time! It's a huge part of my life.

I listen to J-rock and J-pop mostly...got tired of American music...hip hop/rap sucks now and a lot of these new rock/metal bands are trash

"I don't know what this Yamcha is, but it sounds just like Raditz."

I like most music, but my favorites are Country and Pop. I listen to my music every day, and I'm always interested in new music. I just bought Foster the People's "Torches" and Selena Gomez and the Scene's "When the Sun Goes Down" on Tuesday. I planned on picking up Dolly Parton's "Better Day" but no one has it!

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016