By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Well, since no one else is here, I'm just gonna say that I'm now on my 3rd playthrough of gravity rush. The first playthrough took me 26 hours, my second took me 22 hours, now I'm gonna play slowly and wait for the maid pack dlc so that i can play the missions and the dlcs in order :P

also, Kat is HOT! lol!

Around the Network

Sleep tight.. lolol!

@ils

Modnation isn't bad at all, people just complained because it didn't have head to head online multiplayer, just ad hoc and ghost runs. The track editor is far better on Vita because of the touchscreen and the game has a couple extra things in it. All the tracks from the PS3 game work with it if I remember but I forget it it has any cross play. I only played a demo but it felt like the PS3 title, al beit different analog sticks. I don't know what the campaign is like but I enjoyed it on the PS3, one of the best kart racers ever made.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

So it is confirmed that two new characters for PS All Stars will be revealed at Comic con :)

also there's some rumors going around that at least one character will be revealed during Evo as well...so we should be getting some gaming news soon..at the moment it's a pretty slow time for sony fans

@chark: yeah I agree about the whole dual nub thing. I just try not to get into arguments about it nowdays because it's kinda useless. People will defend what they do no matter what

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

@ils411, we need to play some games together sometime.
if anyone wants too play a game with me , hit me up. take care :)

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

what are some good games coming out for the Vita this year? I'm making a "will buy" schedule, and I'm trying to figure out which ones I'm going to buy on PS3, 3DS, and Vita. Nothing on Wii or 360, to be frank. Not interested in WiiU until I'm done with my Wii games and have a tonne of free money laying around.

So I need game suggestions for games on PS3 and Vita!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

upcoming games eh? From the top of my head

Sly
PS All Stars
Guacamelee
Ragnarok Odyssey
SF vs Tekken
LBP Vita
AC Liberations
COD Declassified (need to see this in action to consider if it's good or bad tbh)
Zero Escape: virtues last stand

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Sweet, the only one there not on my list was LittleBigPlanet Vita (can't believe I forgot that gem).

Vita:

Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
Playstation all-Stars Battle Royale
Retro city Rampage
Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified
Ragnarok Oddyssey
LittlebigPlanet Vita

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

M.U.G.E.N said:

Sly
PS All Stars
Guacamelee
Ragnarok Odyssey
SF vs Tekken
LBP Vita
AC Liberations
COD Declassified (need to see this in action to consider if it's good or bad tbh)

No DJMAX, no Sound Shapes, no Jet Set Radio.....Mugen you need to step your game up!

Sal.Paradise said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Sly
PS All Stars
Guacamelee
Ragnarok Odyssey
SF vs Tekken
LBP Vita
AC Liberations

No DJMAX, no Sound Shapes, no Jet Set Radio.....Mugen you need to step your game up!

GOD DAMN IT!

I also realized I forgot Retro City Rampage! 

0_0 what's wrong with me~!? Have all these no gamez talks and sales focused talk made me lose sight of reality........

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!