By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

so you can use ps vita as traditional controller and it is supported in all titles?
can play plit screen games in NON split screen configuration? tv and psvita show different images?

Persona 5 on PS3, I won't need next gen!

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Wow, so Sony really sending SSD out to die. Had no idea it was even going to be released so soon.

Yeah =(

Even as someone who has 100+ hours in SS I have no intention of buying Delta. Digital only and I only just found out how close to realese we are. 

outlawauron said:
Wow, so Sony really sending SSD out to die. Had no idea it was even going to be released so soon.

Just like the original one. ;)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

MikeRox said:
outlawauron said:

Just like the original one. ;)

I at least knew about the the original a few months before.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

We knew about Delta several months ago ;) Was also confirmed for the west a while back.

I just hope they allow an "upgrade" for SS owners. I can bring myself to buy Digital if it's like £10-15 for it as a DLC.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Anyone know how to get to Pluto in Demon Gaze?

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

MikeRox said:
We knew about Delta several months ago ;) Was also confirmed for the west a while back.

I just hope they allow an "upgrade" for SS owners. I can bring myself to buy Digital if it's like £10-15 for it as a DLC.

I wonder the same thing about an upgrade. I know that they offered it in Japan, but I wonder what will happen here, because I got my SS for free on PS+.

Rankstrail said:
so you can use ps vita as traditional controller and it is supported in all titles?
can play plit screen games in NON split screen configuration? tv and psvita show different images?

Yes for first question as long as the title supports remote play which all titles so far support(?) than you can use vita as controller.

No, for second question. Like knack for example camera follows Knacks screen on both screens(tv and vita). you can see  an example below.

Yeah, I'm surprised (actually, am I anymore?) about Sony's treatment of Delta. I didn't think the first one sold badly for what it was. To see the second get a no-fanfare download-only release like this is just sad.

Minecraft Vita are alive.