By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I don't understand what I'm looking at on that cover, but cool!

Around the Network
NesFe said:

Also, Moero Chronicle gameplay shows monster girl raising
http://gematsu.com/2014/04/moero-chronicle-gameplay-monster-girl-raising

The money quote:

Beyond that, players can also pick up what are known in the game as Strange Monsters, which, when combined with Raw Material Panties, can be used to create new items.

ktay95 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

Yep, Action Neptune U is for Vita, not for U

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SO MUCH NEP NEP!!!!!!!

Also anyone who genuinely thought THIS was for WiiU was really fooling themselves

Anyway whens localization... oh we are still waiting on PP, Re; 1, Re; 2 and Noir -_-

Anyway day 1 buy if we ever get it, which so far track record is perfect

PP have date already here.. Re;birth1 should follow, Re2 and Noire i don't think we'll see them here until next year.. and probably a third Re;Birth with the Victory will be announced for Vita..  really a overwhelming quantity of titles for PSVita... I wonder if the next main entry will be Vita eclusive too..

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

ryuzaki57 said:
yaminokiva said:
I see MH Frontier G in the cover. Is there any update for the Vita version?

no, that's actually some DLC code for the PS3 version

Cool! Thanks!

They also have codes for  Soul Sacrifice Delta too. :)

lifoogy.blogspot.com - whoinventedtelevision.blogspot.com

DemoniOtaku said:
ktay95 said:
ryuzaki57 said:

Yep, Action Neptune U is for Vita, not for U

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SO MUCH NEP NEP!!!!!!!

Also anyone who genuinely thought THIS was for WiiU was really fooling themselves

Anyway whens localization... oh we are still waiting on PP, Re; 1, Re; 2 and Noir -_-

Anyway day 1 buy if we ever get it, which so far track record is perfect

PP have date already here.. Re;birth1 should follow, Re2 and Noire i don't think we'll see them here until next year.. and probably a third Re;Birth with the Victory will be announced for Vita..  really a overwhelming quantity of titles for PSVita... I wonder if the next main entry will be Vita eclusive too..

Well provided they all make their way to the west I will be happy. I own the trilogy but havent ever really played them. Waiting for Re; 1 to release here first as Ive heard HDN dosent have a great battle system, even from fans of the series.

Also with the new IF International Im very optomistic about future localizastions.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
god dang it..this season's anime has been absolutely horrible so far :(

What have you been watching??

Not much to watch so far really..watched Blade and soul which looked ok. need to watch jojo. Master of killing time Seki kun is still going which is great because I love it. but overall this anime season is fille with kid anime and some shojo stuff. 

@demoniotaku: yeah man blade and soul looks interesting so far. I don't really like baby steps tbh. I tried to get into the manga but couldn't :S but yay you like seki kun too :D Love that anime

thankfully Game of Thrones new season started and Boondocks new season is also starting. itssomething.jpeg

@Rafael: colin hyping something.....yeah not gonna get hyped. Funny thing is I don't think I can even get hyped for western vita announcements now :S Usually and I mean almost always they are shit

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

object width="560" height="315">

:D

ktay95 said:

I suggest any sports anime =P

Lol I cant suggest anything as I dont watch new anime. I always wait for an English Dub Blu-ray release which usually take forever. Currently waiting for SNK which releases in June.

I don't even know who you are anymore!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Might be something to do with Velocity 2X as this guy has been hyping that quite a bit apparently.

Do you think the localized Steins;Gate will find its way to the Vita?