By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I genuinely hope Sony bring out a bigger Vita memory card later this year. I've already filled 15/29GB of this 32GB card. Not gonna hold out much longer at the rate Sony are having sales on digital content...

Around the Network

Mind-0 looks great actually 0_o I like those persona...well w/e they are called designs

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Teflon02 said:

Also What other Hyperdemension Neptunia games were announced other then the Music one. I was hoping for one like Mk2 or the new ones style to be the gameplay style. 

There's a remake of the first Hyperdimension Neptunia game; and there's a new title in the series starring Noire as the main character.

Kresnik said:
I genuinely hope Sony bring out a bigger Vita memory card later this year. I've already filled 15/29GB of this 32GB card. Not gonna hold out much longer at the rate Sony are having sales on digital content...

Yeah my 32GB memory card is already full, been downloading to much animes lol. Need a 64 or 120 GB card and a damn price cut.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Same, my 16gb is at capacity and I have to delete content to add new stuff now. Was gonna get into PSABR a bit but theres an 800+mb patch for it! I'm holding off getting a 32gb card because the jump doesn't seem worth it if they're going to end up with 64-128gb cards this year. (I can dream!)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network
MikeRox said:
Same, my 16gb is at capacity and I have to delete content to add new stuff now. Was gonna get into PSABR a bit but theres an 800+mb patch for it! I'm holding off getting a 32gb card because the jump doesn't seem worth it if they're going to end up with 64-128gb cards this year. (I can dream!)

I'm in same situation as you. MGS took my last 3GB :( 

btw. 23€ for P4G on Play-Asia

Nice price. I got P4G from Grainger Games for £30 but I also had 10% off voucher so £27 for it in store weekend of release was a very nice price for me :)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Mind Zero looks pretty awesome, and glad i'm not the only one to see similarities with the Persona series, espacially the third episode.

So, I have Tales of Hearts R Infinite Evolve code. I'm not switching to my Japanese account to play it. Does anyone want it ?

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/19/atelier-totori-plus-for-vita-listed-on-gamestop-in-the-u-s/

Atelier Totori Plus listed for release by Gamestop in the USA. For a downloadable version.

Le sigh. I will buy this if it comes as downloadable only. But please; make with the bigger memories cards, Sony.