By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

I've just recently restarted Wipeout 2048, which I've had since launch. does anyone else find this game SUPER hard to play? I played like the 5th race, and couldn't even get the minumum requirement to pass (5th place) after a dozen tries. I finally beat the two that were vexing me, but man this game is hard!

Anyone have any tips?

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Around the Network
Runa216 said:
I've just recently restarted Wipeout 2048, which I've had since launch. does anyone else find this game SUPER hard to play? I played like the 5th race, and couldn't even get the minumum requirement to pass (5th place) after a dozen tries. I finally beat the two that were vexing me, but man this game is hard!

Anyone have any tips?

Is this your first Wipeout? Wipeout HD was one of the most difficult games on PS3. I stopped playing it after some tries so no tip from me :).

ITs very difficult, must be a hardcore gamer to have this trophy, the most difficult on vita

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Runa216 said:

Anyone have any tips?

You could attempt sixaxis controls. If you happen to be good with that or willing to learn it. It could potntially get you past that slump. Unless you are using that then try the analgs/d-pad. Normally for racing games you just have to play over and over finding ways to cut fractions of a second of your time wherever you can.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Runa216 said:

Anyone have any tips?

The first thing you'll want to do is not use the default "Racer" control scheme. I dont' get that scheme at all. "WipEout" is much better. Also, I can't speak for the touch/motion based one. Scared the crap out of me looking at that thing. 

I'm on 2050 right now. I've got all Elite Passes in 2048/9. 2050 is proving... difficult. Crazy fun game, though. Wish I had jumped into this series sooner. Will be buying the DLC and playing on PS3 when I'm done with 2050.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT KAT IS IN IT

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/2012/09/07/playstation-all-stars-shadow-of-the-colossus-and-locoroco-leak/

LET'S GO KNICKS

http://i.imgur.com/Ec46i.jpg

blah, i suck, dunno how to embed

LET'S GO KNICKS

Already posted, previous page ^^

But it could be a fake.

Aerys said:

Already posted, previous page ^^

But it could be a fake.

my bad, was so excited and didnt see anything on the last page that I just posted lol

AND HELL NO, IT CANT BE A FAKE!!!

LET'S GO KNICKS

I hope, i very like Kat :)

Maybe Shadow of the colossus too !, it would be awesome if its true !

Just more Crash Bandicoot and the game is perfect.