By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - IGN To Reveal A “New Product” For Xbox 360 This Friday

a blu-ray add-on could be it.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:

Odd...it can't be something too big cause then they would just announce it at E3 if that was the case.

I was toying with what it could be, but then I saw your post.  You're probably right.  If it was something as big as a Kinect controller or Blu-ray add-on, then they wouldn't allow IGN to take some of the steam away from their E3 presentation.  Maybe it is just a Forza wheel.  Or maybe a reskinned 360 controller.

Skype?

thismeintiel said:
yo_john117 said:

Odd...it can't be something too big cause then they would just announce it at E3 if that was the case.

I was toying with what it could be, but then I saw your post.  You're probably right.  If it was something as big as a Kinect controller or Blu-ray add-on, then they wouldn't allow IGN to take some of the steam away from their E3 presentation.  Maybe it is just a Forza wheel.  Or maybe a reskinned 360 controller.

Yeah thats what i'm thinking.

Oooh, interesting! Id like a controller for Kinect in all honesty.

Around the Network

A controller for Kinect seems pretty big to me...so they should probably hold off on that for their E3 conference.

I don't think a Blu-Ray player add on is a big deal though...so i'm still leaning toward that, but again i can't say for certain because it still seems so far fetched.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar

It was pretty successful on the Wii, so maybe it's a tennis racket accessory for Kinect.

Power Glove

Heres one rumour on what it could be(I saw a story about this same project last week I think but cant find the link to that right now)

http://stickskills.com/news/1739/rumor-project-orapa-set-to-be-announced-friday/

d21lewis said:

Power Glove

Don't joke, I think that could be great!