By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOUR – Super Smash Bros. Strife to be shown at E3

How about smash bros : Global Apocalypse?

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network
KungKras said:
alfredofroylan said:

Dear Nintendo, for the next Smash Bros I want:

* A good online system, wiyhout any lag or friend codes.

* Midna as playable character

* Tons of new characters, yes bring everything even the chickens from Zelda.

* DLC and better User generated content.

* Monkeys

Don't! They would be totally overpowered and make the game even more broken!

lol

NYANKS said:
Gnac said:

Strife? STRIFE?!?

They could have used chaos, uproar, bedlam, or even fracas. But they chose something which sounds like marital discontent.

Some people are just lacking imagination.

Smash Bros. Bedlam doesn't sound too shabby, but they wouldnt use it because people are too dumb to say it correctly lol

I personally will not be satisfied until I see a Smash Bros. Hullabaloo.

Nice.

Super Smash Bros. Ruckus

Super Smash Bros. Scrap

Super Smash Bros. Riot

Super Smash Bros. Shenanigans

Yes.

www.spacemag.org - contribute your stuff... satire, comics, ideas, debate, stupidy stupid etc.

alfredofroylan said:
Silver-Tiger said:

Ok, I have a theory here:

If this indeed he title of the next SSB, and if Cloud Strife is included, the FF7 remake will come to Project Café!

Cloud's special move: Whining

Oh wow still laughing at this haha.  

But yea, pretty much agree with everyone else that this is about as fake as it gets.  Although, I actually think strife would be an interesting name, they could do better though haha.  Like the sound of chaos as someone else said.

"Strife" really? Might as well be called Smash Bros Anger >_<

But whatever they can make the title as lame as they want, as long as the game kicks ass. And please Nintendo, improve the online system! I'm talking at least Mario Kart Wii quality.

Around the Network

Didn't they purposely make it so that Brawl wasn't competitive? I wonder what they'll do for the new Smash bros

AceOfCakez said:

Didn't they purposely make it so that Brawl wasn't competitive? I wonder what they'll do for the new Smash bros

yea something along those lines. crazy its a fighting game lol.

I dont know, Strife sounds lame. Just as BRAWL doesnt fit the definition of Brawl's fighting scheme... Someone with imagination has to work with these guys to create a better name suited for smash's playstyle.

Since the last two smash brothers titles had a word at the end that meant fight, I doubt that is the title. 

Mr Khan said:

Strife seems too hostile. Strife envisions war or civil conflict or domestic abuse. Gnac's words were more fitting.

So.... there'll never be a Super Smash Bros. Holocaust?