By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - More Project Cafe Rumors – Games To Be Shown Off At E3

Oh, how I wish.

Around the Network
superchunk said:

I fully understand what 4Chan is. However, so far they were first in what appears to be very much like what this systems controllers will be like.

And guess what, those images are more than likely BOGUS. Anything coming from 4Chan is NOT to be taken seriously. Period

We will just have to play the wait and see game.... but thats no fun. More speculation please!

Albion - Its Fun as Ballz !!!!!

Aiddon said:
superchunk said:

I fully understand what 4Chan is. However, so far they were first in what appears to be very much like what this systems controllers will be like.

And guess what, those images are more than likely BOGUS. Anything coming from 4Chan is NOT to be taken seriously. Period

I think the screen in controller concept is true, therefore I think those images are a lot closer to reality than some people think.

Derixs said:

We will just have to play the wait and see game.... but thats no fun. More speculation please!

I speculate the controller will wire itself directly to your brain via adkjabjhdbhagyduilab hd jh (that's pronounced "Bob" by the way) and allow the player to warp the space-time continuum!

Around the Network

i wish.....

I would really like to see a Zelda tech demo and Metroid everything ells is second hand and I do not mind if they don’t show them or if they even exist.

I hope Pikmin 3 comes out on Wii though

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

If all that is true, this will become the "God" console.

I doubt all those are true,but, a new Monster Hunter game will be awesome.

E3 is almost here, can't fucken wait!

It's fake simply because MW3 is on the list when it'd be 6 months old at the least when this new system hits with Black Ops 2 just around the corner.

Derixs said:

- Nintendo have told developers that their online system will be ‘the best online experience’ that’s available on consoles. The whole idea of the machine is to be connected to the internet 24/7. It’s being targeted as an online/social console. Friend codes are gone, but no word on whether the online service will be subscription based.

- The Pokemon RPG is the title Nintendo will be showing off their online experience with.

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA *has multiple orgasms*

If this is remotely close to the truth, consider your console bought already Nintendo. You name the price, $300, $400, $500 I will drop whatever you put up there. Make your online a subscription model for all I care.

JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN. I have been waiting my entire life for a proper pokemon RPG (hopefully MMO) on the consoles, plus I love online gaming as I mostly play multiplayer games. So when those two come together, there is nothing more I can ask for, everything else is extra.

But alas, most of this is probably fake.