By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Naughty Dog: Uncharted 2 train level and collapsing building will “look like child’s play”

BLASPHEMY!! How dare anyone say they can top Naughty Do....*looks who said it*

Oh.  All right then.  :D

Around the Network

The hype for this game come november is gonna be through the roof! Can any game really live up to such huge hype?

Hmm gonna be interesting come e3 and november, if anyone can do it, its Naughty Dog :D

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

The collapsing building level was extremely well done, very hectic and one of the most intense sequences I've ever played. If they can top that then they already have my money for the next installment of the series!

That's a bold claim.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Around the Network

My jaw dropped almost every 10 mins when I was playing Uncharted 2. Wonder what's going to happen this time around lol.

CGI-Quality said:

Between them, Guerrilla Games, & Santa Monica, I expect nothing but bar-raising experiences. It's like they only battle with each other for that spot!

My thoughts exactly

CGI-Quality said:

It will be good to see this franchise, once again, shatter any doubt of it's sheer quality!

Between them, Guerrilla Games, & Santa Monica, I expect nothing but bar-raising experiences. It's like they only battle with each other for that spot!

yes, these three and some of other PS3 first-party developers are really putting much more effort to make what current gen hi-end gaming really could perform, i'm really respecting products from them, so disappointed at those 3rd-party developers now a days that only make games just mainly to focus on making money business... btw, i feel Motorstorm Apocalypse is doing a good job too, i'm recommending it to whoever love racing games with epic visual effects but still don't know much of it...

Motorstorm Apocalypse - Developer Diary 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0o2VEPH4Io&feature=related

Motorstorm Apocalypse - Developer Diary 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojwh5mcTEMM

It can't possibly top Uncharted 2... can it?

CGI-Quality said:

I know, right?

Definitely good news for us that they choose to gauge their competition this way!