By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony Announces Move.me, Failed To Mention that It Doesn’t Own It

chris.m95 said:
Baalzamon said:
chris.m95 said:

Sounds to me like another Sony fail. hey we should have a catch phrase when someone fails "done a sony" or somet like that. :)

You just "done a sony" with your comment.  Sony has done nothing wrong here, there is no website they are trying to use, its simply a product name.

Lol i "do a sony" quite often with these law suits they confuzzle me :S

Same...there's soooooo many laws out there, it isn't even reasonable for a normal person to understand what's going on with a lawsuit.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network

when I started reading I thought move.me was a program not owned by sony... this article is so...bleh

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Baalzamon said:
chris.m95 said:
Baalzamon said:
chris.m95 said:

Sounds to me like another Sony fail. hey we should have a catch phrase when someone fails "done a sony" or somet like that. :)

You just "done a sony" with your comment.  Sony has done nothing wrong here, there is no website they are trying to use, its simply a product name.

Lol i "do a sony" quite often with these law suits they confuzzle me :S

Same...there's soooooo many laws out there, it isn't even reasonable for a normal person to understand what's going on with a lawsuit.

I know. Sometimes it seems rediculus how many laws and sub-laws (whatever they are) there actually are involved with these things. U gotta be a supa boof to know it all.

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

what i dont get is why are they calling it "hacks" when the proper term is "Mod" 

they aren't hacking when they are allowing them to change. Its not like sony has an whole bunch of secruity screens and then telling people you can hack it. 

anyways: 

SONY is calling there thing Move.Me, doesn't mean they are going to start of website called www.move.me 

this is uncalled for. 

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST THING EVER...

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:

hi5

exactly

move.me is a product name for sony, the author has a history of sony bashing

apologies mis-read it I thought you were talking about Nsanity you were talkng about author of link, my bad

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

So ridiculos article.

Making assuptions from NOTHING.

The new law is HATEZ THEZ SONYZ.

Yeah sony has got so many haters this year, never expected this.

Geohotz and his fellow hackers, LG, move.me lol, LG360wiiPC fanboys, SOCOM people who liked the originals but are pissed by the newer one's, Killzone people for the same reason, cliffyB because he doesn't like PS3 controller and move, bulletstorm fans because it flopped on the PS3, people who watched geohotz vids whose IPs went to Sony.

lol that is some hate Sony is getting. 

ok, i realize, people got used to bashing sony, because it was so easy in the early years of the PS3 launch, and there was hardly anything sony fans could do.

But they eventually pulled themselves together and it got harder and harder to troll sony lately.

...and it kinda makes me happy when non-news like this is all that is left in peoples arsenals

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Thinly veiled fanboyism on behalf of that website.

Also out of all the different websites that covered Move.me..why use that one?