Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Iwata on 3DS vs NGP battle: “The customers will decide which is correct”

Roma said:
Chibi.V.29 said:
Roma said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

No trash talk? None!? Aaaw :( i came here hoping for someone epic thread about how shit Nintendo think it is >.< YOU LET ME DOWN NINTENDO!

Well they usually don’t shit talk the competition and if they do they do it in style and with no bad words :P



Reggie begs to differ about the style things xD

but, but he takes names and kicks ASS!! mabye he is getting a bit fat to do it in style though :P

Nintendo hides all their excess money in his stomach, that's why he's gotten fat



Around the Network

Though Iwata is probably secretly knowing how much the 3DS will sell in comparison to the NGP. Nintendo has always aimed at EVERYONE with their handhelds



Xen said:
Carl2291 said:

I personally think the only place where NGP will give problems to the 3DS will be in Japan. That problem wont really be a big one, it will just be SW-Wise.

You can only say for sure once the price and SKU's are declared dude.

If Monster Hunter ends up on 3DS, Japan is gone. Thats the flagship title that holds the PSP strong in that market.



Beuli2 said:
Chibi.V.29 said:

No trash talk? None!? Aaaw :( i came here hoping for someone epic thread about how shit Nintendo think it is >.<

The one who stealth trolls is Reggie not Iwata. Iwata hides his trolls in a much harder way to analyse that you'll blow your mind before figuring out if it was just a coincidence of words or if he really was flamming his competitors.

I want to know what Reggie has to say about this.



Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile


The market has already decided Mr. Iwata.



Around the Network
Shonen said:

Now putting my fan boy aside i can say for sure that once someone saws the 3D on a 3DS their minds will set and they will just get a 3DS, now the biggest problem for sony is that by the time that the NGP arrives tons of millions will all ready had their 3DS experience and even with better visuais and a 5'' oled screen will take away the feeling of "That is just flat...and boring"


That makes as much sense at the "that's in SD, so it sucks" line said about the Wii and DS.

The games have to be good. That is what will sell either system.



A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Mr.Metralha said:
Xen said:
Carl2291 said:

I personally think the only place where NGP will give problems to the 3DS will be in Japan. That problem wont really be a big one, it will just be SW-Wise.

You can only say for sure once the price and SKU's are declared dude.

If Monster Hunter ends up on 3DS, Japan is gone. Thats the flagship title that holds the PSP strong in that market.

In fact i would go far beyond this i would say "Even a announcement of MH on the 3DS would be the end of the NGP" u cant compete against a console that has POkémon and Monster Hunter.



GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Shonen said:
Mr.Metralha said:
Xen said:
Carl2291 said:

I personally think the only place where NGP will give problems to the 3DS will be in Japan. That problem wont really be a big one, it will just be SW-Wise.

You can only say for sure once the price and SKU's are declared dude.

If Monster Hunter ends up on 3DS, Japan is gone. Thats the flagship title that holds the PSP strong in that market.

In fact i would go far beyond this i would say "Even a announcement of MH on the 3DS would be the end of the NGP" u cant compete against a console that has POkémon and Monster Hunter.


Sony might have to release Gran Turismo Portable 2 on time to make up for that. Then again, GT3 was timely for the PS2, so it shows it's a good idea.



A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

He's basically saying that the 3DS is correct. When did Iwata become so boastful?



 

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx