By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Age of empires 3 10¢ on GFW

shio said:
Antabus said:
scottie said:
Antabus said:

10c. That is a good deal. Steam should have this kind of deals too!

Like free Portal?

Anyway, prob will get this, but I loaded up the site and it crashed. Server overload perhaps

Well, 10c AOE > free portal. :P I don't like portal at all.

So you prefer a Age of Empires game, to a game like Portal?!

Didn't I just say that? Valve games (except some multiplayer games) are boring.

Around the Network
Antabus said:
scottie said:
Antabus said:
scottie said:
Antabus said:

Like free Portal?

Anyway, prob will get this, but I loaded up the site and it crashed. Server overload perhaps

With a metacritic of 90 (as opposed to Age of Empires III's 81) it's safe to say many critics DO like portal, and user reviews are 97 for Portal and 69 for AoEIII. Portal is simply the better game, despite your personal tastes.

And GTA 4 is the best game ever, despite your personal tastes.

1) 90 is very much higher than 81, whereas GTa4's score is equal to others and only higher than many by a single point

2) Reviewers themselves admitted they over reviewed GTA4, check the reviews for the PC version. The Comments are that the game is exactly the same as the console version, and then the average score is around 90

So yeah, bad example on your behalf. 

scottie said:
Antabus said:
scottie said:
Antabus said:
scottie said:
Antabus said:

Like free Portal?

With a metacritic of 90 (as opposed to Age of Empires III's 81) it's safe to say many critics DO like portal, and user reviews are 97 for Portal and 69 for AoEIII. Portal is simply the better game, despite your personal tastes.

1) 90 is very much higher than 81, whereas GTa4's score is equal to others and only higher than many by a single point

2) Reviewers themselves admitted they over reviewed GTA4, check the reviews for the PC version. The Comments are that the game is exactly the same as the console version, and then the average score is around 90

1) Does not change the fact that it is still the best game evahh! GTA 4 is simply the best game ever, despite which ever pitiful excuse you try to use. Don't worry, I'm just using your logic.

2) PC version has 90 metascore. It got docked down because it was a late/bad port.

Antabus said:
scottie said:
Antabus said:
scottie said:
Antabus said:
scottie said:
Antabus said:

Like free Portal?

1) Does not change the fact that it is still the best game evahh! GTA 4 is simply the best game ever, despite which ever pitiful excuse you try to use. Don't worry, I'm just using your logic.

2) PC version has 90 metascore. It got docked down because it was a late/bad port.

Huh?! The PC version of GTA4 was by far a much better game than the console versions. The Console versions' graphics were around the PC version's LOW Settings. The PC version did have 2 problems, one of which was due because it used the terrible GFWL, and the other was that it was poorly optimized. But other than that, it is a much better game than the console versions.

Antabus said:
shio said:
Antabus said:
scottie said:
Antabus said:

Like free Portal?

I agree. Valve is very overrated.

The Age of Empires series on the other hand is underrated. AoE 2 is a masterpeice and in my top 3 games in history. Do u like AoE 2?

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Antabus said:
shio said:
Antabus said:
scottie said:
Antabus said:

Like free Portal?

I agree. Valve is very overrated.

The Age of Empires series on the other hand is underrated. AoE 2 is a masterpeice and in my top 3 games in history. Do u like AoE 2?

Loved it, haven't played for years. :p