By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Age of empires 3 10¢ on GFW

yea I know GFWL is crap horrible and all that and AoE3 was a disappointment to the fans but it's 10 cents...

http://www.gamesforwindows.com/en-US/dailydeal/day7/

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

It's 10 pence on the UK site, the gouging bastards ;)

Wow, online gaming is included in that. I gotta get it.
(I think I've never owned a copy of AoEIII  that lets me play online)

Coming Soon

Unfortunately your Xbox LIVE account region is not currently supported

Games for Windows is so horrible, it just isn't worth it.  I'd have to be paid to play a game there.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

Around the Network

Incredible deal, I'm buying it right now. Thanks for the heads up.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Slimebeast said:

Coming Soon

Welcome to GfWL.

Can you set up another account and lie about your region?

Thanks for the info guys! I just bought it and downloading it now

Foamer said:
Slimebeast said:

Coming Soon

Welcome to GfWL.

Can you set up another account and lie about your region?

Yes I can, I have four Xbox Live accounts. But I don't remember the login details and Im too lazy to make a new account for this offer.

I already have the game. Not sure if it's even worth 10 cents to be perfectly honest. I mean, you could buy a nice lollipop for that sort of money.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective