By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Top 50 Games: Discussion Thread!

Khuutra said:

I'll be missing from the 22nd-28th, so I'll be posting a good clump of games all at once.

How big do you intend for these lists to be, Smeags? Just lists, or lists and commentary, or lists and commentary and the kind of deluge of boxart that will force some of us to switch over to ten posts per page (or even five posts per page)?

Well, the latter would be the most drastic I'll allow. At most I want one image and commentary. Anything else is just overkill anyways.

But yeah, I'll edit that into the rules. I'm sure some would go above and beyond the call of duty. E for Effort, but that's why it's not a letter grade.

Around the Network

Also... by the way... just so you know...

2 days to go.

ugg just finished it. I feel so terrible for some of the great games I had to leave off. :*(

I hope this doesn't keep me up at night.

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

I'll combine Pokemon Yellow with Red/Blue on my list now, although I liked it a bit more. So I will have one game more to add into my Top50 list.

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

By the time we finish doing the list a few games will be 2 places behind where they should be because GT5 and DKCR will be launching later this month

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

By the time we finish doing the list a few games will be 2 places behind where they should be because GT5 and DKCR will be launching later this month

Or just one :P

Signature goes here!

darthdevidem01 said:

Believe me, with Sonic Colors (some saying the best Sonic game since the Genesis titles), DKCR and Epic Mickey all coming out this month... it's kind of a bummer leaving them behind.

Still... I should have a good grasp of how much I'll love 'em by next year.

Just want to say now: my list is heavily influenced by one single console

2012 - Top 3 [so far]

#1                                       #2                                      #3

So were displaying our lists on the official top 50 thread?

Gonna post in about 10 hours or so.

My list is done, I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else picks.

VGChartz