By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create software sales (7/26 – 8/1)

BHR-3 said:

whoa

ps3 could place 1st in JP for that week

i foresee its HW in the 40k area so it may be close between it and DS

I'm seeing somewhere between 40k-50k. If it's more than 50k that would be an almost unprecedented victory short of an official price cut.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
makingmusic476 said:

I now it's an oold and tired issue, but I have to wonder how Capcom feels about ditching ps3 for Monster Hunter 3, especially now after these sales.  And I've always wondered how they could've handled ps3>psp integration with MHP3.

Its not too late, they can still do a MH for PS3

TGS my friend TGS! ;) a MH for the holidays would be bonkers

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

darthdevidem01 said:
makingmusic476 said:

I now it's an oold and tired issue, but I have to wonder how Capcom feels about ditching ps3 for Monster Hunter 3, especially now after these sales.  And I've always wondered how they could've handled ps3>psp integration with MHP3.

late port, don't expect it to sell loads as if it was a ps3 exclusive from the start.

M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:
makingmusic476 said:

For holidays 2011 yeah, I doubt we'll get a TGS announcement - 2010 holidays release..........Japanese devs aren't that good with releases lol.

But holidays 2011 MH4 (PS3) FF Versus XIII = Killer Combo

Unless DQX releases then and destroys both of the above games lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:
makingmusic476 said:

For holidays 2011 yeah, I doubt we'll get a TGS announcement - 2010 holidays release..........Japanese devs aren't that good with releases lol.

At least there will be 3rd Birthday to keep things interesting :D It's said it will have a HUGE place at TGS this year and a lot of info including a CG reveal is in the works....

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

wow @ modnation racers

M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:
makingmusic476 said:

At least there will be 3rd Birthday to keep things interesting :D It's said it will have a HUGE place at TGS this year and a lot of info including a CG reveal is in the works....

I hope so, E3 was so disappointing for me.

You guys bumped this thread having me think that hardware sales had been posted!

mM
leo-j said:

You guys bumped this thread having me think that hardware sales had been posted!

I will post on your wall when the hardware sales are posted, be at rest Darth Joel.

Media Create out!!! Japan loves PSP!!! PS3 over 40k!!!

PSP 48,603
PS3 45,224
DSi LL 23,120
Wii 20,038
DSi 17,950
Xbox 360 6,929
DS Lite 4,058
PS2 1,444
PSP go 777

http://m-create.com/ranking/