By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - David Jaffe’s NEW Game Is Full Of “Fantasy” And “Attitude”

thats a cool photo of Jaffe haha

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network
GodOfWar_3ever said:
OMG ! Thats what he had to say about GoW in the making of videos !

I've had numerous dreams of a game calle Ragnarock based on Norse mythology ! MAKE IT HAPPEN JAFFE !

It's called Too Human. o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

That tweet isn't enough to dispel anything imo. Twisted Metal isn't exactly realistic so calling it fantasy, especially when I think he means fantasy as in non-realisticness (made up word) and not knights and dragons, isn't a stretch.

SHMUPGurus said:
GodOfWar_3ever said:
OMG ! Thats what he had to say about GoW in the making of videos !

I've had numerous dreams of a game calle Ragnarock based on Norse mythology ! MAKE IT HAPPEN JAFFE !

It's called Too Human. o_O

And it wasn't very good

does godofwar_3ever own a 360?

@CGI

loooool

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Whatever it is, I just hope I end up butchering, angels, saints, sent sons and the christian god. Or Twisted Metal. XD

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
Seece said:
What genre is a Twisted Metal game?

its a sub genre of racing called Car(oe vehicular) combat

fantasy? hmmm well the man has proven he CAN do it and do it magnificently ...so interest+1

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

It's twisted metal.

Anyway, I wonder if there will be a twist. I'm betting open world gameplay, with rpg elements. If the game is mission structured for SP with standard MP, I'll not care.

TMBlack was awesome though, but that's just because of the awesome atmosphere and great movies between actual mediocre and forgettable gameplay.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

AbbathTheGrim said:
Whatever it is, I just hope I end up butchering, angels, saints, sent sons and the christian god. Or Twisted Metal. XD

.....well ok. That's one for the X-Files right there.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Calypso? Darkside?? Minion??? Oh yeah, Twisted Metal is DEFINITELY goofy fantasy.