By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Natal is a “midlife kicker” for Xbox 360!

Garnett said:
scottie said:
I've said this a thousand times. The console manufacturer does not decide the console's lifespan, the consumer does

They are acting like Natal is guaranteed to be the next big thing, if it flops then the only thing left is a price drop.

You can't blame them for selling their fish, a company has to be positive about every product of them.

Now about the arrogance about 360 being in the middle of it's lifespan I share the same opinion as scottie. No company in the world decides their own products lifespan. Consumer does.

If there's high demand for a thing, they won't stop manufacturing it, if there's almost no demand for something that is being manufactured, the production will stop 100% for sure.

It's the way it is in every market.

Around the Network
Bamboleo said:
Seece said:
Bamboleo said:

You only think he isn't accurate because it's painted against your favour.

If you take a look at prediction news by Jacob you can see that he's spot on on many software and hardware estimations. Sure he can be wrong in some cases, but overall Jacob is a very good backyard analist, way better than some professionals that keep being quoted on the internets.

And the only one coming here to cause trouble is you boy, don't start by flamming me please.

Nah, I don't think he's accurate because he's rarely positive about the PS3 or 360, was way off on the slim, and is 50/50 on Japan preview.

Why would I come into a natal thread to cause trouble, I wouldn't. You're the one trying to derail the thread. And nowhere did I flame you, so if you really want to try and rile me up you're going to have to try MUCH much harder. Just keep on, you'll be banned pretty soon.

I think he's quite accurate, he's like 80% accurate on the stuff he writes.

And you derailing the thread much more than me, I just posted sales predictions and linked them to the article. At this pace you're the one that will be banned very soon, judging by my personal experience.

nice figure you pulled out of thin air there.

You didn't link anything, you just made up the fact Microsoft give out sales forecasts.

You like to talk rubbish don't you ...

@ ceese

I didn't made up anything, I just stated the annual forecast for 360 this year which I thought they were from Microsoft but I corrected myself and those turn out to be Jacob numbers. I'm ok with those numbers and we can go on a bet to see if X360 gets more than 8~9 million this year.

And I think you're the one that like to talk rubbish, boy.

Bamboleo said:
@ ceese

I didn't made up anything, I just stated the annual forecast for 360 this year which I thought they were from Microsoft but I corrected myself and those turn out to be Jacob numbers. I'm ok with those numbers and we can go on a bet to see if X360 gets more than 8~9 million this year.

@ One_touch_KO

Why on earth would I make a bet with you?

By 2012 there will be a new box, for sho

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
Seece said:
Bamboleo said:
@ ceese

@ One_touch_KO

Why on earth would I make a bet with you?

Because I am a follower of Jacob Mazel's predictions and I believe that that guy one day will be someone important.

I still remember the thread in which he emailed Pachter with some analysis of its own and Pachter felt so but hurt that he replied him through a neo Gaf post (not sure if the story is quite like this, but it is very similar)

Being that known, we're discussing here whether or not Natal will have considerable effect on X360 sales.

And the nickname is Bamboleo!

M.U.G.E.N said:
By 2012 there will be a new box, for sho

By 2012 all the 8th gen consoles will be out.....

Bamboleo said:
Seece said:
Bamboleo said:
Seece said:
Bamboleo said:
kowenicki said:
Seece said:
Bamboleo said:
I wonder if Natal is going to me awesome like Microsoft says, why does the sales estimations for this fiscal year are so low...

There's only two scenarios:

1) They're over hyping a peripheral which they have perfect sense it won't affect significantly the console sales, hence the low estimations given for FY 2011;

2) They're wrong in their estimations.

I know which one I'm going to pick...

"why does the sales estimations for this fiscal year are so low..."

Why don't you link to these sales estimations, because AFAIK Microsoft don't EVER give sales forecasts like Sony and Nintendo.

correct.

He is probably referring to the frankly negative view that The Source has....

The "frankly negative" view The Source has is quite accurate actually. But yeah, my previous post is pointless if Microsoft didn't released at all any sales estimations.

You only think that because it's painted in your favour. How can it be accurate when it hasn't even come true either way yet?

He completly got the PS3 slim launch wrong.

Your post was pointless in the first place, you're only in here to cause trouble.

You only think he isn't accurate because it's painted against your favour.

If you take a look at prediction news by Jacob you can see that he's spot on on many software and hardware estimations. Sure he can be wrong in some cases, but overall Jacob is a very good backyard analist, way better than some professionals that keep being quoted on the internets.

And the only one coming here to cause trouble is you boy, don't start by flamming me please.

Nah, I don't think he's accurate because he's rarely positive about the PS3 or 360, was way off on the slim, and is 50/50 on Japan preview.

Why would I come into a natal thread to cause trouble, I would't. You're the one trying to derail the thread. And nowhere did I flame you, so if you really want to try and rile me up you're going to have to try MUCH much harder. Just keep on, you'll be banned pretty soon.

I think he's quite accurate, he's like 80% accurate on the stuff he writes.

And you derailing the thread much more than me, I just posted sales predictions and linked them to the article. At this pace you're the one that will be banned very soon, judging by my personal experience.

What??? You are the one being inflamitory here, you keep calling seece a boy...which BTW IS flaming since the context in which you are saying it is obviously negative. Your personal experiance must be pretty twisted if you think Seece is going to be banned for his participation in this thread. He is stating his viewpoints about the credability of the analist, I fail to see how that is remotely offtopic. I anything it is you who has driven this topic of course. Seece has also been nothing but cordial to you, too bad you can't return the favor. At this point, I am astounded that you have not been banned for flaming yet. Oh, and btw, it's kinda sad that you wish a person banned just because they disagree with you...ok, not kinda sad...really pathetic.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Lastgengamer said:
Nice to hear that the 360 is only at the midway point in it's life cycle..

Yeah but the next xbox system will be out in 2 years, he is only talking about the support behind the 360

I Hate the fact that all these pillows are contaminated by retard!!

The faggot seece appealed to his even more faggot moderator machina to a ban.

The alternate ID ban couldn't come in a more appropriatte time coudln't it?

What a gay conspiracy...

To all the people I was building up the list, keep doing the same, don't let shitty moderators such as sega4life ruin this site.

Amen