By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Splinter Cell on PS3: “We’ll have to see”

Ha!

Around the Network

They must be regretting their decision to leave it 360 exclusive when it doesn't have to be.

They better make use of all the Blue-ray spaces, 5 hrs gaming just wont cut it, even for a DS game.

But late PS3 ports of big 360 games rarely sell very well (Bioshock, anyone?). Would it even be worth it?

SpartanFX said:
this means its finished and can not say anything yet due to our contract with MS

fixed

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
lol doesnt bother me if they dont, its only 5 hours long lol

Short and sweet games >>>>> Games that drag on

I miss the days I could finish games without a huge investment of my life.

thats around 10hours then

5 is just lazy, pitty some fools will go out and buy that for $60/£40. should be around $30/£20 

PlaystaionGamer said:
Mr Puggsly said:
PlaystaionGamer said:
lol doesnt bother me if they dont, its only 5 hours long lol

Short and sweet games >>>>> Games that drag on

I miss the days I could finish games without a huge investment of my life.

thats around 10hours then

5 is just lazy, pitty some fools will go out and buy that for $60/£40. should be around $30/£20 

I've finished a lot of games this gen, and many of them would have been more enjoyable if they cut some crap out.

With that said I don't see a 5 hour campaign as a bad thing if its very enjoyable.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I want to play this, but I'm not willing to spend $60+ for a game that should be $40