By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I can´t play HEAVY RAIN, there´s NUDITY!!! OMG!!!

Will you be able to play God of War III?

Around the Network

Btw, the nudity is optional. I'm nude right now. In Heavy Rain, just avoid showering or having sex (which I'm also doing, right now) and enjoy the story.

d21lewis said:
Btw, the nudity is optional. I'm nude right now. In Heavy Rain, just avoid showering or having sex (which I'm also doing, right now) and enjoy the story.

I am nude as well *Thumbs up* 

is there anybody that ain't nude now?
are cloth mandatory?

edit 15:55
away reading terms of use...

edit 15:56
terms of use don't specify that cloth is required... ufff for a moment i thought i was going to be ban!

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

badgenome said:
kibebr said:

I have a baby and he can get horny!

Around the Network

This thread is amazing.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
This thread is amazing.

LOL... I was trying to get serious about nudity and games, limit for children and family..

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

kibebr said:
RareglovE said:
WTF, man. if you feel troubled by it jus cover your eyes during the nude scenes

How a baby can do that??? And about my wife... just covering my eyes with a nude women in TV , I will be punched same way...

lol same case here but i m going to marry after 1 month but i know if my fiance will realize that i m playing game with a nude women she will punch me out so i have to finish it before marriage but i m still lucky though bcoz i can play upto my marriage lol

jedians said:
kibebr said:
RareglovE said:
WTF, man. if you feel troubled by it jus cover your eyes during the nude scenes

How a baby can do that??? And about my wife... just covering my eyes with a nude women in TV , I will be punched same way...

lol same case here but i m going to marry after 1 month but i know if my fiance will realize that i m playing game with a nude women she will punch me out so i have to finish it before marriage but i m still lucky though bcoz i can play upto my marriage lol

OMG, hurry up, just one month to explore this game...  go go go!!! LOL

PSN: franco-br
MGS4, GH, MW2, GT5p, WipeoutHD, etc..etc..

Are you serious? For animated tits, those look dam good, maybe that makes some wifes jealous , Well its a very good game, different , but I am really enjoying it so far, about 3 hours in I am guessing.