By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I have £12 spare in my PSN Wallet, recommend games PLEASE!

Asmo said:

I'd suggest Wipeout HD + Fury but I can't remember how much they cost.

This man > all

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

So I got the £20 coupon for PSN & got FF8

but I have £12 spare in my wallet.

I don't have to use it right now, but I might was well.

The only problem is that I have ZERO knowledge about PSN games as I decided to boycott DLC & downlodable games unless they had the word turismo, gear or fantasy in them

So which ones are worth buying, a few ones that I thought I may buy are braid or Blue Toad Mystery Files (episodes 1 & 2).....are they any good?

Please recommend! (I love platformers, puzzle games, RPG's but hate shooters)

Buy me Uncharted 2 MP costumes

i would buy them myself but i imported the game from UK, so i cant use DLC from german PS store

BladeOfGod said:
darthdevidem01 said:

The only problem is that I have ZERO knowledge about PSN games as I decided to boycott DLC & downlodable games unless they had the word turismo, gear or fantasy in them

So which ones are worth buying, a few ones that I thought I may buy are braid or Blue Toad Mystery Files (episodes 1 & 2).....are they any good?

i would buy them myself but i imported the game from UK, so i cant use DLC from german PS store

That's odd, I thought all european DLC worked with all european games. My LBP DLC works fine with my imported copy of the game.

Rainbird said:
BladeOfGod said:
darthdevidem01 said:

That's odd, I thought all european DLC worked with all european games. My LBP DLC works fine with my imported copy of the game.

they say i have to have some BCES-whatever code on my box art in order to be compatible with the game. Since i dont have it...

Get some Demos? I try out a shit load of arcade games, and if I like it ill keep the demo, but if it sucks, Ill delete it.

Around the Network

i would definetly get flower its a really gd experience and worth the money.

Buy Flower, goddamn it.

Aren't Vagrant story and Xenogears available?

If so, and you have not played 'm, you are in for a treat!

weaveworld said:
Aren't Vagrant story and Xenogears available?

If so, and you have not played 'm, you are in for a treat!

Vagrant Story is, xenogears isn't.

I would have got Vagrant Story but I don't like the Ivalice Alliance.

& Xenogears would have been a must buy, but its not there lol

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Flower sucks. even my female friends say that. get Shatter, it rocks!

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!