By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Welcome to VGCharts!! (first thread ever created on VGC)

So we're just posting random things in here? Sure, I'll join in.

Everybody reading this should know that Polar Bears are now, have always been and will forever be, the best animal ever! Oh, and pics for proof...

Around the Network

Back in 2006 I had no idea VGChartz existed. I still had no trophies on Playstation as those did not exist yet. Back then I was gaming on the Gamecube and about to get a Wii.
Did I still believe life made sense and that our existence has a purpose in those days? I can't say for sure, probably yes cause back then I was still dumb enough to be in love.

Guess I'll post here too. 2006 good times, Pokémon on the GBA was my childhood before the DS era fully kicked in.

I had no idea this site was created before 2009. I used to frequent a lot of gaming forums during 2006-2009 including newgrounds, gamefaqs, n4g, you name it. I did make an account here back in 2011 I think but forgot username. Anyway, it will be interesting to see the statue of gaming 10 years from now and the technological progress then. Wonder if Moore's law will be forgotten altogether.

Atari™ will rule the world!

Around the Network

Hey everyone. The year is 2017. We got a sequel to Blade Runner and it was amazing.

Putting my mark in the time capsule - greetings to future VGChartzers

Ka-pi96 said:

So we're just posting random things in here? Sure, I'll join in.

Everybody reading this should know that Polar Bears are now, have always been and will forever be, the best animal ever! Oh, and pics for proof...

Aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwww

Lol talonman, we don't lock threads anymore.

To my future self, I will see you in a day when this thread is bumped again.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

This is an obligatory post.

Also, I would like to leave a note for everyone reading this despite whatever time that you choose to read this:

You are awesome.