Forums - Sales Discussion - COMG! Japan PRE-ORDER Chartz Thread - Will Be Updated Daily!

JoJo is a really popular and old manga series in Japan. It also has an anime currently running which would explain its popularity boost. There's also a second anime that makes a large number of direct references to JoJo currently running as well.

The game looks gorgeous: http://www.hmv.co.jp/news/article/1302190014/ for some screenshots...
It's been sitting at #1 on Amazon JP for over a week already...



Around the Network
Otakumegane said:
Question, is COMG skewed towards Sony systems in general? What I mean is.

Assuming 1 point on COMG=1k sales opening week generally,

1 point for Sony systems=800 or so

Like cause Famitsu and all are skewed.


In general COMG tends be skewed towards games on Sony Systems and games that are more Niche based.



Former something....

Blacksaber said:
Otakumegane said:
Question, is COMG skewed towards Sony systems in general? What I mean is.

Assuming 1 point on COMG=1k sales opening week generally,

1 point for Sony systems=800 or so

Like cause Famitsu and all are skewed.


In general COMG tends be skewed towards games on Sony Systems and games that are more Niche based.

Ah. 

Thank you, something wasn't adding up for a while now.



http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

9 Games from the charts will be released in 4 days that means approximately half of the charts will bring 9 new game pre-orders damn.



DemoniOtaku said:
italo244 said:
Nice, +5 to PSO2! My bet is 60~70k FW, and i think its pretty good for an free online game!

I bet for 120-140k... the price cut and some new bundles are hitting that same day.. so could get some extra sells with that..

 

and MGR I think that 220k is good enoug! for a spin off?! really great.. let's see...

 

Senran kagura 80k first week

I totally forgot bout the pricecut and bundles, lol. Damn, PSV sales will be on the ground this week!



Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
italo244 said:
Nice, +5 to PSO2! My bet is 60~70k FW, and i think its pretty good for an free online game!

I bet for 120-140k... the price cut and some new bundles are hitting that same day.. so could get some extra sells with that..


That's a good point actually.  I don't think it'll reach 120-140, but 100k is possible perhaps, now they've got the bundle.



BTW how much boost could get the Vita this Week? With those two bundles... plus the price cut and to notable games releasing this week.. I bet for 80k at least and down to 60k next week when Soul Sacrifice release...



 

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Bow down to your god, Jojo.

But seriously, it's just a really good and popular manga/anime.






Soriku said:

Bow down to your god, Jojo.

But seriously, it's just a really good and popular manga/anime.

Jojo was really awesome until Steel Ball Run since it doesn't really feel Jojo anymore (and I can't get into the western setting).

While Part 3 against Dio is still the best in the series, the creativity for all the Stands is consistently amazing throughout the series.



MikeB predicts that the PS3 will sell about 140 million units by the end of 2016 and triple the amount of 360s in the long run.

saicho said:
Soriku said:

Bow down to your god, Jojo.

But seriously, it's just a really good and popular manga/anime.

Jojo was really awesome until Steel Ball Run since it doesn't really feel Jojo anymore (and I can't get into the western setting).

While Part 3 against Dio is still the best in the series, the creativity for all the Stands is consistently amazing throughout the series.


I don't really know what Jojo really "feels" like as Part 1 and Part 2 are very very different in tone. Part 1 is very noticeably Shonen (Jonathan is just a very Shonen protagonist), Part 2 is different. Hoping they animate the rest.