Quantcast
O noz, my baby brother has swine flu! Soriku is doomed!

Forums - General Discussion - O noz, my baby brother has swine flu! Soriku is doomed!

My baby brother's been sick for a couple days so my mom went with him to the doctor. He has swine flu! D: And my dad's been sick too and he might have given my baby brother it. I'm doomed D:

And the thing is, I still carry him and such. It's like pulling a trigger to my head.

I think this won't end well for me.




Around the Network

If you don't post for awhile, we'll assume you're a goner.

Don't worry, we'll try not to make the party too exciting out of respect for the dead.  ;P



I kinda hope it leaves me alone till I can get the vaccine. Rather not lose work time or spread it to people.



[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

makingmusic476 said:

If you don't post for awhile, we'll assume you're a goner.

Don't worry, we'll try not to make the party too exciting out of respect for the dead.  ;P


So cold. You'll want me to be spared until I play Wii Zelda, right?

Right?




Soriku said:
makingmusic476 said:

If you don't post for awhile, we'll assume you're a goner.

Don't worry, we'll try not to make the party too exciting out of respect for the dead.  ;P


So cold. You'll want me to be spared until I play Wii Zelda, right?

Right?

If it means one more copy of the game sold, sure, why not. 



Around the Network

All you need is one of these and you'll be fine



Can I have your DS when you die? I lost mine.



Now when you say your "baby brother" do you just mean your younger brother or is your brother still an infant/toddler?



You're 30,000 post count will keep you safe from harm.

VGChartz has never let you down, except when you got banned on the 2nd.

In all seriousness, you should be fine man.



Khuutra said:
Now when you say your "baby brother" do you just mean your younger brother or is your brother still an infant/toddler?

Given he mentions holding the child, I assume he means baby in the literal sense.