Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii is kO'ing everyone

People talk about what makes them feel good.



 

 

Around the Network

In America, a black man can transform into a white woman.



Leo-J you are aware that this is a website/forum about sales? Why are you suprised? HD Fans talk about sales as well all the time, when PS3 was killing X360 in the summer or big 360 holiday season.

And games well, i've bought a wii because of games like majority of people, people buy the Wii because of it games, just because some "hardcore" reviewers do not like it , it does not mean that games are bad.





leo-j said:

Alright not to sound like a troll or anything, but why do wii fans constantly bring up the wii's sales, yet never speak of its games?

"Wii is beating the shit out of the ps3 and 360, ha" yes in sales..

"Wii is Koing everyone, and it deserves it I have one" k in sales..

Why do wii fans bring up sales, and not games? While 360 and ps3 fans always bring up games?

Is the wii more of a selling machine, or a gaming machine to its fans? They dont stop talking about its sales(Then act so superior because the wii is the king because of its sales, despite its quality compared to the ps3 and 360)

 

What a crock of shit. I see several threads on the board right now about Wii games.

 

And every freaking thread about the PS3 is about how it's going to take over in sales, once it's "really good games" finally come out.

 

So please...



 

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

Around the Network

i just noticed something, sony fanboys spend too much time talking crap about the wii instead of praising the ps3



11ht11 said:
i just noticed something, sony fanboys spend too much time talking crap about the wii instead of praising the ps3

 

 Ive noticed wii fanboys talk more about sales than games, because its the only thing the wii is better at over the ps360, selling.

And with that I leave this thread, because its TRUE. (idk if I get banned, the truth hurts I guess)



 

mM
Galaki said:
In America, a black man can transform into a white woman.

Woah, this was so random.



leo-j said:
11ht11 said:
i just noticed something, sony fanboys spend too much time talking crap about the wii instead of praising the ps3

 

 Ive noticed wii fanboys talk more about sales than games, because its the only thing the wii is better at over the ps360, selling.

And with that I leave this thread, because its TRUE. (idk if I get banned, the truth hurts I guess)

 

Welcome to the world of opinion. 

 



 

http://www.shanepeters.com/

http://shanepeters.deviantart.com/

Achievement is its own reward, pride only obscures.

HATING OPHELIA- Coming soon from Markosia Comics!

leo-j said:
11ht11 said:
i just noticed something, sony fanboys spend too much time talking crap about the wii instead of praising the ps3

 Ive noticed wii fanboys talk more about sales than games, because its the only thing the wii is better at over the ps360, selling.

And with that I leave this thread, because its TRUE. (idk if I get banned, the truth hurts I guess)

Don't you know that the captain is supposed to stay on the sinking ship until the very end?



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club