Forums - General Discussion - Which is the best cell phone service provider out there?

psrock said:
ecurbj said:
psrock said:
My bill for last month:

$ 53.21

1000 min, 400 text, unlimited internet.


Tmobile FTW!

 

Makes absolutely no sense. How you pay $50 for the 1000 minutes, having unlimited internet must be another $5 extra and 400 minutes is like $10 extra. Thats $65...how are you paying $53. I pay $65 for 1000 minutes ($50), unlimited text messaging ($15).

I pay 39.99 for my plan And Some how i never got charged for the internet.

 

Thats blashaphemy!!!! I don't know how to spell it!! but yea you get the what I'm saying.

You must know someone to get it that low...



Around the Network

AT&T, FTW!

But the pricing plan is pretty crappy:

My bill is 54.04 every month (provided I don't go over)

For 450 minutes, 5000 Night/weekend, Rollover, Free calls to AT&T customers (all 50 million of us), and 7 P.M. - 7 A.M. Nights, and 200 texts (I'm over 38 texts this month thanks to ecurbj, you owe me $3.80 :P)

I love Cingular, but I wish I could get free internet too. The 3G on my phone is pretty awesome, but if you don't have a plan it's 1 MB for 10 bucks, lol.



DMeisterJ said:
AT&T, FTW!

But the pricing plan is pretty crappy:

My bill is 54.04 every month (provided I don't go over)

For 450 minutes, 5000 Night/weekend, Rollover, Free calls to AT&T customers (all 50 million of us), and 7 P.M. - 7 A.M. Nights, and 200 texts (I'm over 38 texts this month thanks to ecurbj, you owe me $3.80 :P)

I love Cingular, but I wish I could get free internet too. The 3G on my phone is pretty awesome, but if you don't have a plan it's 1 MB for 10 bucks, lol.

 

yoooooo...I didn't do that!!! did I really?

And you got 450 minutes? Is that enough for you?

And all you just get 200 texts?

Cool...but Verizon and T-Mobile is still the best ever!



ecurbj said:
DMeisterJ said:
AT&T, FTW!

But the pricing plan is pretty crappy:

My bill is 54.04 every month (provided I don't go over)

For 450 minutes, 5000 Night/weekend, Rollover, Free calls to AT&T customers (all 50 million of us), and 7 P.M. - 7 A.M. Nights, and 200 texts (I'm over 38 texts this month thanks to ecurbj, you owe me $3.80 :P)

I love Cingular, but I wish I could get free internet too. The 3G on my phone is pretty awesome, but if you don't have a plan it's 1 MB for 10 bucks, lol.

yoooooo...I didn't do that!!! did I really?

And you got 450 minutes? Is that enough for you?

And all you just get 200 texts?

Cool...but Verizon and T-Mobile is still the best ever!

450 minutes is fine since I mostly talk to Cingular.  I generally roll over 50-100 minutes. 

200 texts was fine until we decided to have whole conversations over text messages @_@

No, it wasn't you solely, but we texted around 180 times last month!! :O




 I' m good looking. That's it.



 Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
psrock said:

 I' m good looking. That's it.

 

Screw you....I don't know you, have you showed a pic of yourself in the "show your face" thread?



ecurbj said:
psrock said:

I' m good looking. That's it.

Screw you....I don't know you, have you showed a pic of yourself in the "show your face" thread?

I saw it.

Let's just say...  That if he got that on his looks, I could get my bill for free.



DMeisterJ said:
ecurbj said:
DMeisterJ said:
AT&T, FTW!

But the pricing plan is pretty crappy:

My bill is 54.04 every month (provided I don't go over)

For 450 minutes, 5000 Night/weekend, Rollover, Free calls to AT&T customers (all 50 million of us), and 7 P.M. - 7 A.M. Nights, and 200 texts (I'm over 38 texts this month thanks to ecurbj, you owe me $3.80 :P)

I love Cingular, but I wish I could get free internet too. The 3G on my phone is pretty awesome, but if you don't have a plan it's 1 MB for 10 bucks, lol.

yoooooo...I didn't do that!!! did I really?

And you got 450 minutes? Is that enough for you?

And all you just get 200 texts?

Cool...but Verizon and T-Mobile is still the best ever!

450 minutes is fine since I mostly talk to Cingular.  I generally roll over 50-100 minutes. 

200 texts was fine until we decided to have whole conversations over text messages @_@

No, it wasn't you solely, but we texted around 180 times last month!! :O

 

lol..I wonder who do you talk to...lol 200 texts is blashphemy...haha I think thats how you say it. I text alot so I need unlimited. And I haven't texted you like that this month!



DMeisterJ said:
ecurbj said:
psrock said:

I' m good looking. That's it.

Screw you....I don't know you, have you showed a pic of yourself in the "show your face" thread?

I saw it.

Let's just say...  That if he got that on his looks, I could get my bill for free.

 

wow I totally disagree that you got that whole bill like that because of your looks...haha

And DMJ you think you could get it for free, too?



If PSrock got it that low for looks, I should get mine for free!! ^_^

And 200 texts is blasphemy, but we can't all have blackberries :-/