Forums - General Discussion - Which is the best cell phone service provider out there?

I can't pick really because I like AT&T, Verizon Wireless and T-Mobile...If I had to pick. I would choose Verizon Wireless...they have the most coverage over the U.S.

How about you guys? Which is the best service provider?

 



Around the Network

I'm pretty partial to Sprint.



We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I heard Sprint was pretty good, but every since they merged with Nextel they fell off...



Sprint isn't good. :-/

AT&T/Cingular FTW! Least dropped calls of any carrier, and the best phone selection. Also, iPhone.



Verizon is the only service that works reliably at my house. So for me its the only real choice.



Around the Network

^^That's what you believe....haha

The iPhone is soooooo overrated. It's nice to have a phone with touch screen capabilities, but its not that good of a phone really.

Verizon actually has better phones, especially awesome deals with LG...

When I think of AT&T, I think Motorola that's it. Cingular was famous for introducing the Razr line-up other than that. It's service has absolutely nothing over Verizon.



ecurbj said:
^^That's what you believe....haha

The iPhone is soooooo overrated. It's nice to have a phone with touch screen capabilities, but its not that good of a phone really.

Verizon actually has better phones, especially awesome deals with LG...

When I think of AT&T, I think Motorola that's it. Cingular was famous for introducing the Razr line-up other than that. It's service has absolutely nothing over Verizon.

Other than having the least dropped calls? 

You sound like a true Verizon lover



DMeisterJ said:
ecurbj said:
^^That's what you believe....haha

The iPhone is soooooo overrated. It's nice to have a phone with touch screen capabilities, but its not that good of a phone really.

Verizon actually has better phones, especially awesome deals with LG...

When I think of AT&T, I think Motorola that's it. Cingular was famous for introducing the Razr line-up other than that. It's service has absolutely nothing over Verizon.

Other than having the least dropped calls? 

You sound like a true Verizon lover

 

You still believe that slogan?! lol keep hiding behind it...ever since Cingular merged with AT&T they have had the most dropped calls. Try Christiana Hospital...Verizon is dominate around the Stanton, Delaware area. AT&T sometimes at least 1 or 2 bars around that area...lol


Verizon, yes. I will admit I love Verizon. They are taking over the U.S.

I'm getting FiOS installed this coming Moday. So Verizon for the win. I just need to get out of T-Mobile..I might just stick with it...who knows..



AT&T is the best. I have never had a dropped call on my plan, EVER.



Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

quarashi said:
AT&T is the best. I have never had a dropped call on my plan, EVER.

 

Try hospitals or high skyscraper buildings...you will notice the difference...lol

Verizon FTW!