My learning curve
- Learning basic boxing and styles (Position stances : Southpaw or Orthodox),(Basics movements Angles, Fients, Pivot , Slip) ( Guards:: High Guard , Tight Guard ) I won't reveal the rest to much intermediate and advanced like Shoulder Roll and Peek aboo I'll save that for another day.
- Languages I learned 3 languages
- History learning of North Western Africa being occupied by arabs mostly and Learning of Americas before Christopher Columbus arrived, Leaning of Japanese Culture and their gods.
- Music I type the artist name look for albums depends on how many the artist made? listen to entire song album in youtube then listen to the next album and so on then listen to Unreleased albums not listed on wikipedia by searching google. I do the same thing to Video games I take about an hour to listen to entire album .
- Speedrunning or leaderboarding go to google type Twin galaxies or speedrun.com to check who is the Current Indvividual record holder trace their record if Twitch , Youtube, or Twitter, Use my eye coordination set the vid on repeat slow the frames of video playback by 1.5 go to my game use my god given gifts like my dexterity and coordination and unique gifts others don't have like counting the millisecond of the jump compared to basic second, Yes, my eyes can track the milliseconds smaller than seconds IDK how I'm able to do that but top 2D speedrunners in games like Sonic top 3 players can track milliseconds which is smaller than seconds.
- buying online I go to Playasia, Ebay, Amazon, Craiglist, and to better extent if Ebay charges more? of said Item like say Hands Free Citrus electric juicer about $40 cheaper at Bedbath and Beyond or WAlmart online Marvel vs Capcom Cabinet by arcade1ups not available in stores but online only?
Will be back.
Last edited by SegaHeart - on 15 July 2022