By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Paranoid Sega fan regrets the buyout takeover this generation, let it all end please!

I been spending alot of time on Sega forums like Segabit and Sega forever discord to know how troubled and ruined we became since time. We were getting smashed by Sony and Nintendo (understanding the veterans that put Sega over the other 3)

ANybody who says their favorite console is a Playstation or Nintendo or Xbox is not a true Sega fan a true Sega fan will say their favorite console is a console made by Sega like my Favorite is Sega Saturn.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 03 July 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network
SegaHeart said:

ANybody who says their favorite console is a Playstation or Nintendo or Xbox is not a true Sega fan a true Sega fan will say their favorite console is a console made by Sega like my Favorite is Sega Saturn.



Conina said:
SegaHeart said:

ANybody who says their favorite console is a Playstation or Nintendo or Xbox is not a true Sega fan a true Sega fan will say their favorite console is a console made by Sega like my Favorite is Sega Saturn.

Yeah, gonna add Sega merch, Sega game collecting, Knowing and meeting their Developers puts Yu Suzuki above other developes back in the day.



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

I spent like $200,000 on Sega stuff I do my part more than the average casual joe this generation not sure about lifetime maybe $ 1 million ?



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Gonna ask to close this thread I'm not suppose to show this, But I was holding this way too long this is small fraction of how It is when you're in love with Sega brand more than the other brands it is too emotional. Must be the Saudi Prince getting me feel this way?

Edit yes I'm paranoid of buyouts that's why I said many times Microsoft should take like 40% of stake while or sometimes higher to combat the buyouts and in the future Sega gets healthy enough they buy back their shares from Microsoft, I just want Sega to be independant forever, I might of said I dont mind Microsoft buying Sega but deep down I know it'll hurt me, I actually don't want Sega being bought by Microsoft and what will hurt us the most Nintendo or Sony touching Sega. Don't troll Sega fans who is buying SEGA. I'm going back to speedrunning Sonic Origins, someone lock this. I got my eyes set on new Sonic Plush Tikal secondary.

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 03 July 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

Around the Network

So, um.

What do you want to discuss?

This OP seems more like a shorter version of a rambling blogpost.



I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:

So, um.

What do you want to discuss?

This OP seems more like a shorter version of a rambling blogpost.

We could discuss about Sonic food until the mod closes this thread? You tried Sonic food in Sega world theme park <3

Last edited by SegaHeart - on 03 July 2022

Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

SegaHeart said:
KungKras said:

So, um.

What do you want to discuss?

This OP seems more like a shorter version of a rambling blogpost.

We could discuss about Sonic food until the mod closes this thread? You tried Sonic food in Sega world theme park <3

I'm.... so confused😮‍💨



I LOVE ICELAND!

But anyway just a question about this "true sega fan" thing.

I do assembly programming for the Sega Megadrive as a hobby, and I own (and greatly enjoy) Sonic CD and Panzer Dragoon Saga for the original hardware.
I consider myself a Sega fan.

My favourite console is the N64.

And I also consider myself a Nintendo fan.

According to you, do I not have the right to call myself a Sega fan?



I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:
SegaHeart said:

We could discuss about Sonic food until the mod closes this thread? You tried Sonic food in Sega world theme park <3

I'm.... so confused😮‍💨

Sonic Burger from Yokohama



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.